Official: 1m+ Trading is dead

• Thread starter jmcleod
  • 54 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they just killed GT5 for me.

A few days ago they implanted one cool feature, the remote races, and today they fu** the community and restrict one of the main reasons why I am still playing.
I surely won't repeat "Like The Wind" a hundred million times, to earn all the good cars.

All these people saying that trading is not dead because you can still trade cars under a million. Hardly any of these trades exist. 1 million is one run of Dream Car Indy without the final race! (40 minutes). Not worth duping for.

sad-face04.jpg

i feel alot better now knowing that the x1 cant be traded no more

I aint grinding 700 hours non stop to get cash for rare cars, trading was just an alternative to getting cars and such. people can still earn there cars its all good but no need to hate on traders and dupers. To the trading and duping haters.

OH NO, WE HAVE TO WORK FOR CARS AGAIN!!!!!! :lol: PD did it to stop the duping, I knew it was coming. Can't say this really affects me as I have all but 7 cars over 1,000,000 that I want, but the X2010 dupers have to upset. Kinda glad this happened, maybe trading will go back to being somewhat like it was in December. But then again, I can't say that I never duped a car.....

We paid the money to buy a game. WHO THE **** CARES IF YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT!! Look at all the games with cheat codes and exploits. It is a part of gaming. If they decide they are to be the kings of the world and try to change everything mid-game- them **** PD. I had cars I had worked out deals from my other accounts and wanted to get them all back to my main account. Now I can't, and I'm pissed they took my time and effort away from me.

I guess it means I won't have to worry about sorting trades and chasing people up about it etc. Getting my entire X1 collection is going to take a LONG time though now. Ah well only another 160,000,000 credits to grind!

Good thing I acquired every X2010 car from trades. Never bought one of them but won 3 from the special event. Got tired of all the scammers though.

my other accounts and wanted to get them all back to my main account. Now I can't, and I'm pissed they took my time and effort away from me.

Oh yeah I forgot about this. LOL. I stuck to one account only in anticipation this might happen. So many people are going to have their collection spread across about 20 different PSN's!

All these people saying that trading is not dead because you can still trade cars under a million. Hardly any of these trades exist. 1 million is one run of Dream Car Indy without the final race! (40 minutes). Not worth duping for.

I'm down to only a handful of cars I need with plenty of money to spend. It's not the money, it's the turnover rate of the UCD and waiting and waiting for those last few cars. I've never seen the NSX Type R Prototype, '02 Ford GT, or '87 Esprit in my UCD.

I guess it means I won't have to worry about sorting trades and chasing people up about it etc. Getting my entire X1 collection is going to take a LONG time though now. Ah well only another 160,000,000 credits to grind!

What really suck is that there is a credit limit of 20million haha

Trading is not dead, duping is dead, blame yourselves for finding an exploit in the game and cheating your way to free cars. I almost gave in to duping a few times but held my ground, I am now happy. Sorry about all you who can't get cars for free anymore, sucks to have to work for it huh?

It sucks to have PD tell me I need to watch paint dry (A-Spec) and not race (Drive online with hardly a thought to credits).

We paid the money to buy a game. WHO THE **** CARES IF YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT!!

Once you bring your cheating ass online PD decides that they don't want to let you do it anymore. Cheat offline all day, fine, bring it into the online community and then you are in PD's territory, sorry cry baby, deal with it.

Trading is not dead, duping is dead, blame yourselves for finding an exploit in the game and cheating your way to free cars. I almost gave in to duping a few times but held my ground, I am now happy. Sorry about all you who can't get cars for free anymore, sucks to have to work for it huh?

Nah, not really. I already got a majority of my favorite cars anyway, even though there were still a few more that I wanted. But now I have one more reason not to put up with this game anymore.

It sucks to have PD tell me I need to watch paint dry (A-Spec) and not race (Drive online with hardly a thought to credits).

Finally we don't need to see post after post after post from you defending duping, PD decided you were wrong, see?

So much for trading for LM cars...I guess PD wants everyone to grind enduros and wait for a particular car to show up in the UCD, then spend 500,000 credits to repair the chasis and another to do an engine refresh....good times....

Fun game!!!!!

I'm down to only a handful of cars I need with plenty of money to spend. It's not the money, it's the turnover rate of the UCD and waiting and waiting for those last few cars. I've never seen the NSX Type R Prototype, '02 Ford GT, or '87 Esprit in my UCD.

It's supposed to be like that though. Trying to mirror reality I guess. The best simile I can think of atm is like people who collect things irl, sometimes certain pieces are very rare and it can take years of collecting/searching before obtaining them. Makes them more special to have IMO. Like my Escudo I finally found in UCD before it appeared in OCD/I traded.

I was a duper at a time and the only car i ever duplicated was the X2010 and it was for trading. You can get anything in the game with a trade for X2010

Has it been confirmed whether you can still trade tickets or not? I believe its a no, but not sure?

It's supposed to be like that though. Trying to mirror reality I guess. The best simile I can think of atm is like people who collect things irl, sometimes certain pieces are very rare and it can take years of collecting/searching before obtaining them. Makes them more special to have IMO. Like my Escudo I finally found in UCD before it appeared in OCD/I traded.

They should just create a whole standard dealership place to buy the cars from manufacturers like the premium cars but still keep the UCD to find them cheaper.

It would not let me send a car ticket for the GT40 69' to another of my accounts. It true. Trading is gone....well for expensive cars. Still got 900 other cars to trade under a million. Most are Nissan and Honda lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back