Official GranTracker Thread

Im Ps4, G29.

Have tried multiples and cant get this to work?

Why is the display larger than my screen?
Cant even close the thing without doing a full shutdown?

Am i missing something?
This is my 4th and last go at this "potentially" good thing.

All help appreciated. Im hoping its not malware, maybe just poor code?

Don't know.

All help appreciated.

Last edited:
Im Ps4, G29.

Have tried multiples and cant get this to work?

Why is the display larger than my screen?
Cant even close the thing without doing a full shutdown?

Am i missing something?
This is my 4th and last go at this "potentially" good thing.

All help appreciated. Im hoping its not malware, maybe just poor code?

Don't know.

All help appreciated.
Replied via email.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the hard work you have put in to this project, i found your software a week ago and have been using every day since and will continue to use until i get to A+ if that ever happens.
Its great to be able to see whats gained and lost per race for me.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the hard work you have put in to this project, i found your software a week ago and have been using every day since and will continue to use until i get to A+ if that ever happens.
Its great to be able to see whats gained and lost per race for me.
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

would there be any way of adding a queue pictures feature to save having to upload one a time, just something like select all photos and add to queue for upload ?

would there be any way of adding a queue pictures feature to save having to upload one a time, just something like select all photos and add to queue for upload ?
No, because you still have to enter information about each race. However, you can drag-and-drop one at a time on the app, so it's reasonably quick.

I tried to download it again on my Windows 11 laptop, see it's a Dell Inspiron 15, we got it four years ago. I may not be able to use it until I save up and get a Mac Computer or laptop. Durn!! I guess it doesn't matter, maybe I should just focus on enjoying the game and benefits of Sport Mode.

Oh and btw, I wasn't insulting you, because you had told me a month and a half ago you felt insulted because I didn't download it. My parents are funny about what I download/play certain games on our laptop, see we're on a fixed income though. I think you will go far in business with your work/project, hopefully you will do this for Gran Turismo 8 and the future GT games, my goal is to use this tool whenever I get my own computer/laptop. I guess for now I'll just try to calculate/figure out my DR/SR in my head/brain.

Sturk0167 told me a few months ago that each player that beats you takes 80 points and then each person you beat, you take 80 points from them. Take care, you look great for your age. Maybe when I'm in my 50's-60's I can have my own golf course.

Last edited:
I tried to download it again on my Windows 11 laptop, see it's a Dell Inspiron 15, we got it four years ago. I may not be able to use it until I save up and get a Mac Computer or laptop
It should work on your Windows machine, assuming you downloaded the correct version. What makes you think you can't use it?

Durn I was almost done and fixing to actually download it until my mom/dad walked in and caught me on our laptop, they had a cow. They said I can't download Grantracker until I get my own computer/laptop, they banned me from it, :(

Well, I'm saving up to buy an expensive PC or laptop. See we're on a fixed income and they are trying to keep me off of gaming sites that could get us a virus, it's ridiculous. I am a gaming/technology nerd myself and have been this way for many years. I'll make it my mission to acquire Grantracker, and when I do, I will celebrate.

@paulhomer123 thanks for luring @GrumpyOldMan for giving us some new advice.

Thank you for this!! will have to dig into it later, but sure wish all the community efforts would get rewarded or recognized or even better incorporated into Gran Turismo 7. Especially with a proper official detailed stat tracking, like how many collisions did that driver get into in this particular race...

Yes, GOM should deserve an award for all his business and hard work. I know it's stressful trying to keep all that Grantracker stuff in line.

Durn I was almost done and fixing to actually download it until my mom/dad walked in and caught me on our laptop, they had a cow. They said I can't download Grantracker until I get my own computer/laptop, they banned me from it
The more I think about it, the more I agree with them. They don't know me (you don't either, really, but you know what I mean). So they just want to stay safe, and I certainly don't blame them.

Back