Official reveal of the Rimac Nevera (ex Concept_Two)

Croatia
Croatia
NekoPuffer_PPP
The fastest quarter mile ever for a production car, 8.6 seconds.

"There's a Summer storm off the mediterranean coast that comes unexpectedly, and it's a combination of lightning, strong winds and rain. It's a force of nature. It's electrified, powerful, and unique in so many ways. Just like the car that we are making, so the C_Two becomes - the Nevera."

Last edited:
Fun fact: The name means Refridgerator in Spanish. ;)

But a genuinely fun fact is how quick this car is (video of the car achieving the 8.6s time against the SF90) :eek:

Last edited:
I absolutely love that performance, but I couldn't live with the looks. I guess I'd get one coachbuilt if I were able to.

Fun fact: The name means Refridgerator in Spanish. ;)

But a genuinely fun fact is how quick this car is (video of the car achieving the 8.6s time against the SF90) :eek:

As Clarkson once said with the Concept One; "That Rimac just 🤬 off"

I dig it. That's what you get for 4 millyYon dahllerZ.

Just roll up with some charge and do that until the battery runs out. Just turns drag racing into R/C electric & gas cars. :lol:

"What the actual 🤬".

I want this piece of pure completely unnecessary human decadence.

EDIT: that Rimac guy is so down to earth. I like people like that. Successful and don't take themselves and what they achieved seriously.

Last edited:
8.6 second quarter mile and I'm going to guess it'll end up banned from all/most drag strips in the US as result if one ever shows up.

I wanna see a drag race between Nevera vs Battista vs Evija. Maybe throw the Regera in there as well as comparison with a hybrid hypercar.

It totally lunched the Taycan as well, although the Porsche got a jump initially off the line (probably the short 1st gear helping there vs the Rimac's single gear). Drag race from 6:00.

Amazingly fast, but I still dont get the point of fast , rather super fast electric cars. I dont get why anyone would want one. Give men a choice between an MX5 or this Rimac on a British back country road I know which I'd take. The Rimac, I'd take the Rimac, but only because it would make me richer.

Amazingly fast, but I still dont get the point of fast , rather super fast electric cars. I dont get why anyone would want one. Give men a choice between an MX5 or this Rimac on a British back country road I know which I'd take. The Rimac, I'd take the Rimac, but only because it would make me richer.
Cars are made for different reasons, I guess. Some are made to be fun to drive, others are made to break records.

The Nevera seems to be made for both.

I like the upcoming EV hypercars because I'm excited to see how far battery technology can be pushed in search of ultimate performance. Like how the Chiron/Jesko/Tuatara/Venom F5 have pushed the limits of engineering for combustion engines, the Nevera, Battista and Evija will show how to take EV tech to the extreme before the establishment catches up.

I like the upcoming EV hypercars because I'm excited to see how far battery technology can be pushed in search of ultimate performance. Like how the Chiron/Jesko/Tuatara/Venom F5 have pushed the limits of engineering for combustion engines, the Nevera, Battista and Evija will show how to take EV tech to the extreme before the establishment catches up.

Yeah, I'm enjoying seeing the technology develop. I still have reservation about lithium batteries and I hope that research into mechanical energy storage and supercapacitors (and other energy storage modes) does not get totally left behind.

I'm really interested to see how these stack up again each other. Like the McLaren P1, Porsche 918 and Ferrari LaFerrari were considered the holy trinity during the last decade, we have a new hypercar trinity in the form of EVs.

Perhaps this trio can be referred to as the Silent Trinity? 💡

I'm really interested to see how these stack up again each other. Like the McLaren P1, Porsche 918 and Ferrari LaFerrari were considered the holy trinity during the last decade, we have a new hypercar trinity in the form of EVs.

Perhaps this trio can be referred to as the Silent Trinity? 💡
The Greenity.

It's blazingly fast but how does it go around a track?

The car looks good, the interior is a nice place to be in (looks very good as well) and it's fast but if it was possible to convert for example my old Mondeo into a very fast 4WD electric car, I'd be, probably, very happy as well.

The Nevera breaks 23 acceleration records in one day

1684324977-rimac-nevera-world-records.jpg

The all-electric Rimac Nevera is officially the ultimate record-breaking hypercar, setting a new 0-400-0 km/h (0-249-0 mph) benchmark on the same day that it set another 22 acceleration and braking records.

Widely regarded as the ultimate test of hypercar straight line performance, the 0-400-0 km/h (0-249-0 mph) record is a test of acceleration, aerodynamics, top speed and stopping power. And now the Nevera is the undisputed hypercar champion, with a new record time of 29.93 seconds – over a second quicker than the previous holder.

On a test track in Germany, the Nevera secured a total of 23 independently verified speed records and – as well as its recent title for fastest top speed of a production electric car – the Nevera now holds the title for most performance records broken in a single day. It effortlessly smashed existing benchmarks, running again and again under full throttle conditions without a single reliability issue or any significant loss of performance.

The records were broken at the Automotive Testing Papenburg (ATP) facility in Germany using its 4.0km (2.49-mile) straights, and independently verified by Dewesoft and RaceLogic. Both 3rd party verifiers had on-site teams to support the record braking activities and to ensure that their equipment is in perfect running order. During its record-breaking day, the Nevera even outperformed its own official specifications, recording 0-60mph in 1.74 seconds (compared with 1.85 seconds). All acceleration records were completed with a standard one-foot rollout and equipped with road-legal Michelin Cup 2 R tires on non-prepped asphalt.

Back