oh hai i iz changin yr title (funny cats)

funny-pictures-insurance-fraud-cat-car-tires.jpg

Doin' what a spider cat does? Did they even hear the song? I hate when people completely mess up the lyrics when it's so obvious.
Yes, it's funny, but yeesh.

Doin' what a spider cat does? Did they even hear the song? I hate when people completely mess up the lyrics when it's so obvious.
Yes, it's funny, but yeesh.

:rolleyes:

So your whole points of these replys was to rant about a stupid line that he changed or something. Oh pls.

If you consider that a rant then you need to lighten up. I was just pointing that out, and I also mentioned that I thought it was funny.

It seems people are out to get me recently...

er... you are aware that's from The Simpsons Movie, right?

Those are Homer's exact words, except it's a pig in the movie.

Homer's exact words are
does whatever a spiderpig/cat does.

But I don't see why we're dragging this on. I made my point in the first post.

Although I don't find it that bad in this particular case, I generally am with Minicooper. It literally took me seconds to find the clip on youtube and find out what Homer actually says. If you have the time to make a lolcat image, why not take a few seconds more and make sure to do it right?

Well, i know what Homer is saying, but he didn't had to make a big deal out of it and maybe the creator wanted it that way.

:rolleyes:

So your whole points of these replys was to rant about a stupid line that he changed or something. Oh pls.

Maybe just because you make these weird comments that are useless.

Well, i know what Homer is saying, but he didn't had to make a big deal out of it and maybe the creator wanted it that way.

Yeah, and your posts are enlightening?? Ranting about someones rant...lol

This is a forum; you know, you make comments in a forum.

Back