Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
v4mniq.gif
This update sucks
1zya7hf.jpg

Well, Fuji 550PP FWD/Integra was fun in the past.

See you at Fuji... I hope.
wipkkz.gif

Clearly PD their interest is with GT5 now...sooo,thats a good thing!!!...lol

spy.

A VERY good thing you mean... Hell its absolutely fan-*bleeping*-tastic if you ask me!! 👍

Why is it that they never give an 800pp event in expert but seem to have them all the time in intermediate???? You would think it should be the other way around eh.
Like an 800pp on Suzi? Dare to dream...

I think the last update on the 28th October will make all our dreams come true...hehe..!!

DCP
I think the last update on the 28th October will make all our dreams come true...hehe..!!

Dont hold your breath....if so then PD should at least let us know via the news button in game.

I have not bothered with GT5P since F1 2010 arrived (bugs and all).

Why experience old physics when new physics is less than a Holiday (updated :) ) away?

Last edited:
They should reduce the laps from the smaller races like FWD 550PP Fuji to 5 laps instead of 10! and same for the susuka PP600 AWD event... 10 laps are too long for such little PP.

Anything above 700PP should be a 10 lapper IMO

Chris

I surely hope next week Thursday will be the last event update prologue will ever need....:-)
I did enjoy the RWD 550pp HSR (R) this month. 800pp would be cool on this track.

I also have fingers crossed for Expert 800PP open tune for what looks like being the last full month of GT5P.

850PP would be even better.

Fuji, Suzuka or Daytona Road please.

Great to end with an event and cars that can be steered with the right foot.

Hmm, sad. It's the same ones for the last 4 or 5 months recycled.
I guess this will have to do for November.

Z06 DR = :D
Fuji 700pp = :)
All the rest = :banghead:

I'm waiting already next months update, an F1 event would be so nice way to end playing GT5P. 👍

One make race: Z06 on Daytona Road w/N3 tires :D:D:D

You must know how much I enjoy the ''one make race'' and ''no set up allowed'' !
And with realistic N3 tires on top of this.
So yes, I found again the perfect match for me with this one make race:.
It is heaven for me. 👍👍👍

I just started a thread about this: One make race: Z06 on Daytona XX:10 & XX:40

Hope it will be popular !!!

About the other events, bof.

Last edited:
Back