Online 'Triple Crown'

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 51 comments
Congratulation gman07/GTP_potatochip for winning the ALMS Le Mans finale and getting on to the board!

Updated current championships.;)

You should have another one to add tomorrow after we run the Indy 500. Potatochip is running in our race too, we'll see if he can go for the Double!

Yeah but he probably won't run away with it. He was 2 tenths off pole, and that put him 11th, that's extremley close, anyone can win it. Wish I was taking part.:guilty:

Last edited:
And a massive congratulations to OwensRacing for winning the ASRA Indy 500. First Indy winner on the boards.👍

This may not be updated properly in the next few weeks. If anyone could link races and there winners if possible.

Congratulations to Blaze on a great win! Definitely the toughest race on this board 4hrs of grinding, there is no equal! Well done Blaze!

Yea. nice job Blaze

I found something, im not sure if this counts but Jakegirad, A7XMaverick & Myself have won a 1 hour Le Mans race @ la sarthe. The same format as the others who are currently on the Triple Crown List.

My first race series was just a weekly event open to anyone who signed up prior to race time. (Actually the very first organized Le Mans Thread)

BermudaKID's 1 Hour Le Mans Series

Last edited:
Congratulations to gman07/GTP_potatochip for becoming the first person to win two of the legs of the Triple Crown.👍

Also, I deleted the Current Championships as I was having trouble keeping up with them.

^It's based off the real life Triple Crown.

Congratulations to MindlessRiff for winning the Le Mans 800KM event and fighting his way on to the board.

Remember, there is also the season finale at La Sarthe in the LMp/Group C championship so one more will be added to the board.👍

Forgive me for being late akmuq but we saw on Saturday Blaze controversially win the Le Mans race in bermudakid's Le Mans league. Anyway after watching the replay Bermuda has had to give several time penalties out for irrational driving, which have promoted me to being the winner. I must say an ugly way to take it, but non the less officially won :)

Here's the link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204892&page=59

Forgive me for being late akmuq but we saw on Saturday Blaze controversially win the Le Mans race in bermudakid's Le Mans league. Anyway after watching the replay Bermuda has had to give several time penalties out for irrational driving, which have promoted me to being the winner. I must say an ugly way to take it, but non the less officially won :)

Here's the link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204892&page=59

Thanks I was following that closely after hearing about the controversy, congratulations!:)

Guys, I think I'm going to quit updating this. If someone wants to take it over, PM me. I'm missing the LMP night series I think.

Back