Operation: Christmas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 326 comments
  • 20,972 views
This works ?

8253122934_b207dcb9dc_m.jpg

Thanks.:cheers:
 
Thanks Katiegan it looks awesome.
 
Meet the Christmas-minded penguin.

Yup, no more racing suit now that the F1 season is over. ;)
 
got me a christmassy type avatar :p
 
Christmasified! :D
 
Can someone help me Xmasfy my avatar? :) Can't do it for myself atm :nervous:
 
Can someone help me Xmasfy my avatar? :) Can't do it for myself atm :nervous:

Sure! I'll have one up soon (or in a few hours if I have to go to school). :)
 
Got a Christmas Tree.:D
 
Can someone help me Xmasfy my avatar? :) Can't do it for myself atm :nervous:

SVX
Sure! I'll have one up soon (or in a few hours if I have to go to school). :)

Here you go:

MoLiEGChristmas111212.gif


Sorry for the compression, had to save it as a .gif so it wasn't too big. :)
 
SVX
Here you go:

MoLiEGChristmas111212.gif


Sorry for the compression, had to save it as a .gif so it wasn't too big. :)

Just awesome!!! Thanks bro!!! :D

Mission accomplished!!! :dopey::dopey::dopey:
 
12 days until Christmas today, and as promised, here is my festive avatar. :p
 
Some must be able to festive mine. Mines easy :D
 
Guys - as much as I love to join in the fun here - I have taken my elf's hat off as a measure of respect to those parents today who are grieving the death of their children during this period of peace and goodwill.

:(
 
Its that time of the year again.:cheers:
 
i_said_the_schmidt_house.jpg


If someone could put a Santa hat (or a christmas theme) on a RWD Motorsports P30-6, I would greatly appreciate it.
 
Last edited:
Could someone kindly put a Santa hat on the Audi Sport Quattro concept please? Thanks in advance. Might as well jump on the bandwagon.

audi-sport-quattro-concept-large.jpg
 
Last edited:
Would anybody be kind enough to put a hat on my snail?
 
Would anybody be kind enough to put a hat on my snail?

xlc8.jpg


I hope I got the background right, something weird was going on when I tried to save it.

Your current one appears white, but it looks normal during a status comment.
 
xlc8.jpg


I hope I got the background right, something weird was going on when I tried to save it.

Your current one appears white, but it looks normal during a status comment.

Looks good for me, thank you! :cheers:
 
Oh right, it is this time of the year... I need to find an avatar that I can put more Christmas related items onto than necessary.
 
Snowman assassin is in full effect. Some say he got the ice pick off his nose.
 
Could somebody please Christmasise my McLaren? 👍

EDIT: Ignore the above, it's been done.
 
Last edited:
Back