Opinions on N. Korea

• Thread starter Lasdul
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pheranheit
I was just wondering how you think this kerfuffle with "Best Korea" will turn out, and your opinions in general.
I think one scary thing is China's alliance with N. Korea. Mr. Kim Jong Il may not have support from many countries, but the support of China could be a massive influence on negotiations. North Korea would be foolish to risk a was against NATO, however China is the elephant in the room.
What do you think?

Support from China will fade away more and more since they have this enourgmous economic boost for the last 10 years. China is doing better on political , social and economic level. And most of that recent growth is due export. So they don't want to lose that. I don't thinking China will support them when they are in a war. At most a bit of finance.

I've seen some docs about NK and it is really shocking. The most of the people that Liverpool there do thi k they are living in the best country ever and their leader is à beloved man by the rest of the world. Liberate those people will be à massive psychologic shock for them. I don't think that this generation of NK people can ever adjust to life outside their beloved country.

I know, I've heard of how brainwashed these poor people are.
^^I looked on the first three pages and didn't see anything... I didn't look hard on the first page. I might have missed a thread there.

^^I looked on the first three pages and didn't see anything... I didn't look hard on the first page. I might have missed a thread there.

If you try the Advanced Search function, you can look for specific words like "North Korea", then you can limit the search to only find those words in thread titles on a specific board. 👍

Sorry, it's just every forum I've been on has a terrible search engine, so I'm not quite used to using it often.

What's my opinion of NK? first of all the united states and most notabiliy other countries need to stop meddling in its political and economic affiairs. Why? the constant meddling by the United States and other countries have done nothing but to increase tensions on the Korean penninsula,continue to the stalemate between it and south korea, or make any reunification between it and the south all but impossible.

In the end it would be better if the united states remove all of the troops stationed on the korean penninsula and in japan and bring them home. Not only that, but the united states should be about trying to promote trade between it and NK. The same goes for Cuba and Iran...instead of threatening those countries with war or invasion, we should be promoting trade with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back