Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Today the weather isn't that good...so I have to decide...

Make a few replica's myself from ich122's thread (to match 200 replica's) or save my CR and wait till 15mil (currently at 11m), and buy the P400.....
Bob's are collecting money thanks to geeventy6!!!

So you collected big price money TT and B-Spec seasonals already? With all those replicas sitting in your account you should quickly level up your wallet by grinding A-Spec seasonals and get some tickets as well. :sly:

So you collected big price money TT and B-Spec seasonals already? With all those replicas sitting in your account you should quickly level up your wallet by grinding A-Spec seasonals and get some tickets as well. :sly:

A-spec seasonal payout 140k....(latest)
But I could take Bob offline and let him grind the B-specs...without help?!?!

I got many tickets already...2x '68 :lol: :lol:

Outeke, don't you have the Racing Car Pack, why not just get a Prius, change the oil, lower the downforce to minimum, put power limiter at 50%, add 200 KG of Ballast and grind the Cape Ring race, 10 minutes for 1 million. Also, my latest creation, the Ford Ka Rally Car is done.

A-spec seasonal payout 140k....(latest)
But I could take Bob offline and let him grind the B-specs...without help?!?!

I got many tickets already...2x '68 :lol: :lol:
Must say latest A-spec pays prety good in 10 mins :lol:
So 140k isn't max :

Outeke, if I made one, would you accept a DeLorean DMC-12? It has a different weight & hp as well as a new suspension.

Hey, can anybody tell me, if we can put a supercharger on an Toyota Soarer SCV430/Lexus SC430 (standard street modell). if yes, then I have a new project. Can't look by myself, since I'm away from my PS3 till next monday.

Hey, can anybody tell me, if we can put a supercharger on an Toyota Soarer SCV430/Lexus SC430 (standard street modell). if yes, then I have a new project. Can't look by myself, since I'm away from my PS3 till next monday.

Checked the SC 430 (US) '01 and yes, you can.

great, thanks for the fast info...

so, my next projekt:

TOM'S Z283 Soarer GT

@ frenzal: fr me, and you'll get one free, when it's finished... for the fast answer. :)

@ Outeke: will send one to you too...

so, my next projekt:

TOM'S Z283 Soarer GT

@ frenzal: fr me, and you'll get one free, when it's finished... for the fast answer. :)

Thanks ich122, muchly appreciated. Will send FR shortly from Fisho_Man.
Cheers

Cool, I'll have a look and pick a better car. I used an Integra yesterday.

Outeke, if I made one, would you accept a DeLorean DMC-12? It has a different weight & hp as well as a new suspension.

Yay, my favorite car 👍
Sure, it's a new replica, so worth to have!
Let me know when and what 👍

so, my next projekt:

TOM'S Z283 Soarer GT

Cool, thanks my friend 👍
I'll add it to the OP later but first some A-Spec!

Back later.

Today the weather isn't that good...so I have to decide...

Make a few replica's myself from ich122's thread (to match 200 replica's) or save my CR and wait till 15mil (currently at 11m), and buy the P400.....
Bob's are collecting money thanks to geeventy6!!!

they will be running all day tomorrrow :)

Hey guys... sorry for the lack of updates here, but things have been pretty hectic with work and live in general :(

Will try to send you either the Switzer P800 Nissan GTR or the Wheelsandmore Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG "Silver Wing" tonight :nervous:

Also... will get on with my next one, as stated before :crazy:

mclaren_mp4-12c_front-auspuff.jpg

Peace out 👍

Hey guys... sorry for the lack of updates here, but things have been pretty hectic with work and live in general :(
[...]

Real life first - then GT5 life! 👍

7 cars footage sent to the original poster. :)
Maybe some more for tomorrow, then at least a 3 days break... :D

Put Jeep2008's Gembella Mig-U1 Enzo together and took it for a run last night. Gee, it's nice. Haven't worked out my paint job yet but will do that in a couple days after some research on the actual paints used. It comes in a really deep metallic shade of blue which is just stunning. Whilst hunting around looking for paint names, I found that Gembella himself met a nasty end in 2010 in very dodgy circumstances.

Trying to get some last days A-Spec driving in before my ability to run that way is going to be limited at best for a while. But at least will have plenty of time to check my friends' list 'loaners' and set up some replicas from those and this thread (and others) for my own use.

Last edited:
I am willing to trade a replica of your choice (almost every replica I own) for:
- a standard car that appears in 000 in your garage
- with a paint that is uniform tone
- with the paint that does not give chip, apparently

Only if you are totally in "good faith".

The car must be totally unknown with its car/colour combo. Please let me know what you can offer... :lol:

I am willing to trade a replica of your choice (almost every replica I own) for:
- with a paint that is unicorn tone

The car must be totally unknown with its car/colour combo. Please let me know what you can offer... :lol:
Fixed :lol:

Was this an open question to all, or me personally? I was never any good at cryptic crosswords...unless you know me from elsewhere, mayhaps? One thing written there leads me to think that this is a possibility.

Can I get back to you, I won't have the time to go through my garage for something which meets the criteria before I head off today. And will be a day and a half (most likely two days) before I can sit down and go through the garage.

For the DeLorean DMC-12: So far I have the Gearing (Stock is exactly the same on both), Suspension (Retrieved from a Lotus Esprit) & HP. Torque and the 0-60/100/.25 Miles are impossible to exactly replicate, so its not a perfect copy, just closer to one than the Delorean S2 is.

I have one, but I forgot which one it was, so now it is just one of the 10k cars that I own... :lol:
Good luck, hope you get a Emerald Green Camaro 👍

Was this an open question to all, or me personally? I was never any good at cryptic crosswords...unless you know me from elsewhere, mayhaps? One thing written there leads me to think that this is a possibility.

Can I get back to you, I won't have the time to go through my garage for something which meets the criteria before I head off today. And will be a day and a half (most likely two days) before I can sit down and go through the garage.

It was a general message, to dig up unfound cars 👍

For the DeLorean DMC-12: So far I have the Gearing (Stock is exactly the same on both), Suspension (Retrieved from a Lotus Esprit) & HP. Torque and the 0-60/100/.25 Miles are impossible to exactly replicate, so its not a perfect copy, just closer to one than the Delorean S2 is.

Does it come in a nice color?

My time...:lol: < 3 minutes hahaha

@JK83, I've tried with the Polo tune, managed to get 4th.... with 305pp.
I did a 2.06 lap, which should give me the lead if I did all 5 laps like that.
But all others are just faster in acceleration :( :(

Earned ~750k per 10 minutes though, not bad, not bad

:lol: Sorry for putting question marks into your brains... :confused:

My post refered to another thread where you can learn how this forum is used in a way I don`t like. Greedy style and stuff... (Seems the "mysterious thread" died already. :))

So please don`t waste your time with this one. But thanks for asking. 👍

OP updated:

Received:

• Limey77: Abarth 595 SS
  • Limey77: Novitec Rosso 458

Footage updated:

• MSE333/T "Streetfighter"
  • Tom's MR2 (T020)
  • Top Secret GT300 Supra (Gold)
  • Giugiaro Mustang
  • Brabus SLR McLaren IAA 2009 FrankFurt
  • Subaru Impreza STI Cosworth CS400 '11
  • Mopar SRT4

There are probably more in my inbox, but not yet time to check!
We're at 190 now 👍 :bowdown: 👍 :cheers:

OP updated:

Received:

• Limey77: Abarth 595 SS
  • Limey77: Novitec Rosso 458

Footage updated:

• MSE333/T "Streetfighter"
  • Tom's MR2 (T020)
  • Top Secret GT300 Supra (Gold)
  • Giugiaro Mustang
  • Brabus SLR McLaren IAA 2009 FrankFurt
  • Subaru Impreza STI Cosworth CS400 '11
  • Mopar SRT4

There are probably more in my inbox, but not yet time to check!
We're at 190 now 👍 :bowdown: 👍 :cheers:

I will send you that 1LE VERY soon. Don't worry my friend!

Last edited:
:guilty: It only comes in the default Stainless Steel, if it was paintable, I would make a Gold Plated version.

Heheh pity pity. I noticed the original in the OCD 👍

I will send you that ZL1 VERY soon. Don't worry my friend!

No hurry, it comes when it comes my friend!
They are coming in 1 by 1..... 👍 👍

OP updated: (subject to changes)

Received today:

• Sid_Chiclana: Wheelsandmore Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG "Silver Wing"

Build myself from paraclete's post (in ich122's thread)

• Lamborghini P400 Jota (15mil replica :lol:)

Heheh pity pity. I noticed the original in the OCD 👍

No hurry, it comes when it comes my friend!
They are coming in 1 by 1..... 👍 👍

OP updated: (subject to changes)

Received today:

• Sid_Chiclana: Wheelsandmore Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG "Silver Wing"

Build myself from paraclete's post (in ich122's thread)

• Lamborghini P400 Jota (15mil replica :lol:)

Lets hope monatsende isn't going to push the P400 as hard as he does whit the other lambos :D
Sorry monatsende if I offended you :)

Greets!

I will be sending the DeLorean over now, would you rather get a Ford Ka Rally Car or a Mazda RX-8 Spirit R (If you don't already have one) tomarrow?

Back