Paints Absolutely Free! (Specials, Regular) 300+

Hey could I have midnight purple III, 3 championship whites, and grenade I'd appreciate it very much if there is anything u need just let me know thanx :) PSN- DCminiman_43

Which special paints do you got ? :)
I have Matte Blue, Matte Dark Green, Matte Green, Matte Grey, Matte Light Grey, and Matte Light Silver.
Do you have matte chrome black?
No, sorry. :indiff:
Hey could I have midnight purple III, 3 championship whites, and grenade I'd appreciate it very much if there is anything u need just let me know thanx :) PSN- DCminiman_43

Ok, is it ok if we trade on the 29th? thanks. (By the way, someone's already looking for a Midnight Purple III. :indiff:)

Could I take them all ?

Thanks

PSN: id werty_56-2

Are you seriously never embarrassed to always ask when somebody offers something for free?
Are you never thinking, maybe some newbie can benefit better from it then me?
Especially when you already got all gear/paint and stuff on one of those three accounts...

:(

Are you seriously never embarrassed to always ask when somebody offers something for free?
Especially when you already got all gear/paint and stuff on one of those three accounts...

Actually never thought that way.

Thanks

(I don't want the paints anymore , let other really use them)

Last edited:
Hey I asked for the midnight purple earlier, but you don't have that do can I get the two matte grays?
Thanks again

I'll take these 5. Who do i need to FR?
Greencollection Perleffekt
Matte Green
Timberline Green Pearl Coat
Matte Light Sliver
Daytona Blue Pearl Metallic

Would like to have these. PSN spedd1966. Thanks bro......awesome.

Matte Light Sliver
Rallye Green Metallic
Indy Gelb Pearl
Liquid Yellow
Cooper Green Metallic

I'll take these 5. Who do i need to FR?
Greencollection Perleffekt
Matte Green
Timberline Green Pearl Coat
Matte Light Sliver
Daytona Blue Pearl Metallic

FR atongo619. I'll put you on the list for those paints. :)

sped1966
Would like to have these. PSN spedd1966. Thanks bro......awesome.

Matte Light Sliver
Rallye Green Metallic
Indy Gelb Pearl
Liquid Yellow
Cooper Green Metallic
I'll put you on the list for those. :) (By the way, Matte Light Silver was requested by fastfox400. Sorry :indiff:).

Last edited:
Guess I'll take some rare paints.... Don't know which ones are but... You decide :)

FR atongo619. I'll put you on the list for those paints. :)

I'll put you on the list for those. :) (By the way, Matte Light Silver was requested by fastfox400. Sorry :indiff:).

Cool. Put me down for Citrus Yellow then. Thanks

Ok no problem... Could I have some paints that look really cool? You choose which ones...

Sorry, but I don't think I'll have time to get on my ps3, I am very busy, it might not be until a week later that I may be able to add you. Is there a way I can reserve the paints that I have requested in the meantime? If not then its okay, I'll pass.

outeke
are you seriously never embarrassed to always ask when somebody offers something for free?

+2

Back