Patch 3.01 readyPS4 

• Thread starter karma996
  • 96 comments
Yes finally here yay! All I care about is a stable and fair career mode, as I dont have that in GT Sport. It's what brings me to PCars in the first place.

Ooo, here we go again!! :D

78K806OHPM.gif

Just tried the update. It Still have problems with car physics And bad AI. The update says its going to improve these things but it don't look like it's doing it.

Did you delete your old setups? They could still make problems. Delete all of them and start again. Since Update 3.0 it runs very well. What do you mean with "bad AI"? They sometimes are inconsistent, e.g. I can win on AI 120 on one track and have no chance on another track with AI 100.

Just tried the update. It Still have problems with car physics And bad AI. The update says its going to improve these things but it don't look like it's doing it.

Stop making bold claims then ignoring when you get proven wrong. After which you move onto another thread and repeat the process.

Stop making bold claims then ignoring when you get proven wrong. After which you move onto another thread and repeat the process.

Prove it wrong, I wish. Because I'm not happy to have been waiting this extended time anticipating for this update to fix these glaring problems. So by all means do whatever to prove it wrong. I support you

Prove it wrong, I wish. Because I'm not happy to have been waiting this extended time anticipating for this update to fix these glaring problems. So by all means do whatever to prove it wrong. I support you

Why do I have to? Scaff already did. It was brutal to read, surprised you didn't delete your account.

The onus to prove or disprove something is on the one who makes the claim, not the other way around. Besides, you've already proven that even when someone shows you evidence that contradicts your statements you'll just ignore it anyway.

Given your posting history that going to need to be supported with a little more than 'because I say so', as right now your degree of bias on the subject is pretty much off the scale.

Just about everyone who has tried it has found the exact opposite to your claims, and many have clearly shown so via video footage.

Did you delete your old setups? They could still make problems. Delete all of them and start again. Since Update 3.0 it runs very well. What do you mean with "bad AI"? They sometimes are inconsistent, e.g. I can win on AI 120 on one track and have no chance on another track with AI 100.
Deleting the old settings did the trick for me. Now I can happily get around the track a few times without crashing with the walls. But the AI always behind trying to spin me up. And the ones in front is too slow getting around the corners ahead I feel like I'm in a sandwich sometimes. But I can live with it. I'm not really trying to win against the AI I just want them to give me a good race like gtsport AI but faster. But the pcars2 phisics have improved with this update I just drove that car name starts with a M. Also I see why they held on to this update for the console so they can give the award to the other games lulz. Maybe if pcars people was more nice they would not robbed them of the game award next time

Deleting the old settings did the trick for me. Now I can happily get around the track a few times without crashing with the walls. But the AI always behind trying to spin me up. And the ones in front is too slow getting around the corners ahead I feel like I'm in a sandwich sometimes. But I can live with it. I'm not really trying to win against the AI I just want them to give me a good race like gtsport AI but faster. But the pcars2 phisics have improved with this update I just drove that car name starts with a M. Also I see why they held on to this update for the console so they can give the award to the other games lulz. Maybe if pcars people was more nice they would not robbed them of the game award next time
Man your a complete contradiction. You go from one thing to another. Just play the game and enjoy it.

Man your a complete contradiction. You go from one thing to another. Just play the game and enjoy it.
Dude Do even try it. I know what you trying to say. You stuck with how it was before the update. I can handle the mustang better now after the update. And along with many other cars; yes it's true. Noones angry but you about it so that is one that you have to deal with buddy. Get over it.

Dude Do even try it. I know what you trying to say. You stuck with how it was before the update. I can handle the mustang better now after the update. And along with many other cars; yes it's true. Noones angry but you about it so that is one that you have to deal with buddy. Get over it.
In around 30 minutes you went from it being rubbish to it now all fine!

Your entire posting history around the title has been in a similar vein, mixed in with an utter inability to understand or even accept basic principals of physics.

To be blunt the reaction you provoke in others doesn't surprise at all, hell I'm still not even convinced you have the damn title!

In around 30 minutes you went from it being rubbish to it now all fine!

Your entire posting history around the title has been in a similar vein, mixed in with an utter inability to understand or even accept basic principals of physics.

To be blunt the reaction you provoke in others doesn't surprise at all, hell I'm still not even convinced you have the damn title!

All I can say is lol. But you are wrong about one thing I do have the game.

I have a question people...

I read that I had to delete previous setups (tunes) for cars before the 3.01 patch. Well I did so and deleted my save game as well to start a fresh career etc. etc.

I had a go through the Time Trial portion of the game, and for interest sake, I "copied" a ghost that had a tune associated with it.

The question I have is: Was that a bad thing to do??? Are those still pre 3.01 or brand new?

Cheers

So are the road cars drivable now? I have been trying so hard to like this title but just can't come to grips with 1 or 2. The race cars are fine and I'm satisfied, problem is I'm into road production cars. The tire model is horrible feels like I'm driving on ice, cars are very unstable and unpredictable as if they have no grip whatsoever. In GT5,GT6 and AC I feel in control and I can drive with confidence and I can control understeer and oversteer with the throttle. In Pcars1 and 2 I take a road car for a spin and I'm always dissatisfied:confused:. It's such a shame because It' has so much content that I like. I'll be deleting one of my road car setups this sunday to see if SMS got it right this time fingers crossed! If not Pcars2 will be collecting dust in my hard drive.:banghead:

So are the road cars drivable now? I have been trying so hard to like this title but just can't come to grips with 1 or 2. The race cars are fine and I'm satisfied, problem is I'm into road production cars. The tire model is horrible feels like I'm driving on ice, cars are very unstable and unpredictable as if they have no grip whatsoever. In GT5,GT6 and AC I feel in control and I can drive with confidence and I can control understeer and oversteer with the throttle. In Pcars1 and 2 I take a road car for a spin and I'm always dissatisfied:confused:. It's such a shame because It' has so much content that I like. I'll be deleting one of my road car setups this sunday to see if SMS got it right this time fingers crossed! If not Pcars2 will be collecting dust in my hard drive.:banghead:
Please don't include GT5 or 6 in a conversation about control or feeling like AC or Pcars. Your kidding me.What did GT5 or 6 have that Pcars doesn't? Terrible tire compounds, sounds, tracks,ass backwards suspension model, day night weather, cars, yes actual real cars. Yeah GT was great wasn't it.So to compare those 2 games to even Pcars 1 is pretty funny. People have shown videos of street cars handling perfectly fine in PCars 2. Perhaps you should move to GT Sport. I here it's a pretty good game. :embarrassed:

I can relate to what you have been experiencing. Before the update I felt like when I turned the wheel all the tires went in different directions and I could hardly figure were is that car doing. I think you might like this update, the cars do feel better and is feels a little bit like gtsport to me and that's a good thing.

I gave up on this game sadly! I cannot believe how a developer makes a game that is worst than the old version in terms of driving! It's too complicated to set up the wheel and undrivable! It has the potential to be great game, but it's very very miserable to drive at it's current state.

Latest Posts

Back