• Friday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsukuba has like a big bump when switching sides

Tell me about it, Turn 3 (The Right-Hander) Has a huge bump in the middle of the corner, which will no doubt lead to a few accidents in the race. Would anybody object to doing two 12 lap races on Saturday at a slightly later time of 19:00 GMT? And I would like everybody to fill out the below Poll for me 👍........

Which 5 Tracks would you most like to race on in the remainder of the series?

Can do 18.00 but not 19.00. Sorry

That's fine Haitch, it's just an idea at the moment as it should be suitable for some drivers, 18.00 GMT seems like a good time also 👍

Here are my 5 tracks:
1. Eiger Nordwand Short Track/Weather
2. Grand Valley East
3. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
4. Suzuka Circuit
5. Nurburgring GP/D

Anyway....is this happening tomorrow or not? Just trying to plan accordingly. And what time (EST) have we decided on. I don't care which tracks.

I don't have any of you guys added O.o someone send me an FR

Add my PSN: tombrooks97 👍

Anyway....is this happening tomorrow or not? Just trying to plan accordingly. And what time (EST) have we decided on. I don't care which tracks.

Yes mate it's happening tomorrow, at 17:00 GMT (12 Noon EST) at Tsukuba 👍

I will have to get up, eat, and race lol how long is each race or this race?

We will be having two 12 lap races, the second race with a reverse grid, each lap is about 1:09 so it should take roughly 13 minutes from flag-to-flag 👍

Still only 7 entries confirmed for this race however (Don't forget if you are confirmed for the race and I am not on your friends list then please add my PSN ID: tombrooks97). I have PM'd all full-time drivers wondering about their participation for the race tomorrow, I have only heard back from Naptown25rs and he is able to make it, I will be PM-ing all the reserve drivers to see if they could fill a slot. I am hoping for a minimum of 12 entries tomorrow 👍

Wow i think i need to get some sleep or i wont be up in time for the race on concentration race day today can not wait :D

My tracks.
1 grand valley full.
2. trial mountain
3. madrid
4. The custom track we did first week last season if you cant find it a custom track by tom.
5. autumn ring mini.

Last edited:
1. Eiger Nordwand Short Track
2. London
3. Monaco
4. Deep Forrest
5. 24H Layout Nurgburg

Btw Tom, when will the Lounge be open to join ? And has it been decided that if its going to be 2 races today ?

my little secret to the bump at tsukuba is to lift off a tad and i have found that you don't spin out as easily

my little secret to the bump at tsukuba is to lift off a tad and i have found that you don't spin out as easily

I find that's the best approach myself 👍

And just so everybody is aware I will be inviting all participants to a text chat called 'KART RACE' and will announce when the lounge is open (Around 17:00 GMT). There will be a 15 Minute Qualifying Session so everybody can set a competitive lap time. There will be two 12 lap races, the second being a reverse grid race. See you there! 👍

Oh and headset's are allowed for the race :)

Just had my very first practice session around Tsukuba. I think there are 2 ways to deal with the bump in question but ill say no more. I have no idea what a good lap time is so I will save potential ridicule by keeping mine a secret. Should be amusing with a load of other karts on the track though.

Not long now till the race :D setting some good laptimes round the track and getting to grips with some of the corners better i hope all this pratice pays of to a good race :)

Just about to come online and set the room up, I will invite you all into a Text Chat called 'KART RACE' and tell you when the lounge is open :)

Hey Tom, just took part in the first race. It was a lot of fun but from a competitive view it doesnt seem to make much sense. Intentional repeated contact from another driver and I seemed to catch up too fast after a mistake (as if boost was on). Im not mad just decided its not for me. Hope you all have a great series!

Great racing everyone! I really enjoyed myself, and I think this will be a great series... Now if I could just quit letting myself down, I might be able to put together a decent run... To many mistakes!!!:dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back