Pebb’s Photomode Zone - 27th March: 917K Pt. 3/3, Stock

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 25 comments
51922466407_b16b4eb281_z.jpg

Woop, amazing shots! :bowdown:
After transferring the same shots to my iPad via the PS App with a larger resolution. I will be try to update all of the shots over the weekend once they have been edited.

Jamieeee!!!!! This is what we've been missing! Really love the 5th shot of that set.

Thanks for both comments chaps. :)

The method used by me would see me sending the pictures to myself in a message. Problem is it can be time consuming if you want to send a lot of pictures.
Do the pictures have better resolution using your method compared to sharing them to Twitter ? I've been using Twitter method and it still looks bad.

Do the pictures have better resolution using your method compared to sharing them to Twitter ? I've been using Twitter method and it still looks bad.
I can’t really say since I haven’t got my Twitter profile linked to my PSN account. But after not being pleased with the image quality since the shots might be compressed. I went out and purchased an adapter to connect a flash drive to my iPad.

Great captures Jamie - I love the Porsche set - well done :cheers:
Part 2 will be posted up at the weekend. :)

Fantastic photos! You always capture such unique and engaging angles. And what a car too! Can't wait till I get to own it (someday...)

Fantastic photos! You always capture such unique and engaging angles. And what a car too! Can't wait till I get to own it (someday...)
Until you own it, you could search for a shared replay featuring the 917K. And of course you can access it once you reach the final license test.

Until you own it, you could search for a shared replay featuring the 917K. And of course you can access it once you reach the final license test.
Yes I've done it already - might have to revisit the replay.

Click For Full Size
Wow man, I didn't know you had a GT7 gallery already! A lot of awesome shots, perhaps my favorite is the 5th one of this set. The lines of the car and Radillon really agree with eachother, very flowing, but with contrasting colors.

Great to have you back. :cheers:

Back