Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Fine!

casio23nv.jpg

Oh, and the obligatory 'BX' style.....

casiobx4lx.jpg

Well I haven't been on in awhile, so here's a current picture...junior prom 2006 style. I've been told I look like a bouncer or a secret agent, not sure if either of those was supposed to be a compliment, but I think I look cool none the less.

Took the picture outside my house, I think I was like the only one to do that, everbody else took their pics at the town courthouse...oh well, I'm a loser.

FPS_nOOb
:lol: Still funny...
Yes, I will agree with you, but I looked snazy none the less, I didn't wear the shades or hat to prom...just used them for pictures. I have some of me without that stuff on, and even one of me leaning over on the hood of my truck...I'll have to wait until we get the cd back from walmart to get the rest of them on here, I had to scan that one.

69Dodge_Charger
It's actually an Ole Miss Rebels cap, I just thought it went well with my tux, and it was the only all black hat I had.

A cap with a tux is sooooo Mississippi! Did you at least take it off? Hahaha.

Omnis
A cap with a tux is sooooo Mississippi! Did you at least take it off? Hahaha.
Yes, as stated in my above post. Mississippi has the coolest fads ya know, like the hat and the tux, I swear I saw about 20 other people do it to, but they actually went to prom with the hats on, I at least took mine off while I was still at home.

69Dodge_Charger
Well I haven't been on in awhile, so here's a current picture...junior prom 2006 style. I've been told I look like a bouncer or a secret agent, not sure if either of those was supposed to be a compliment, but I think I look cool none the less.
You do look like a some sort of governement agent. Are those "Agent Smith" glasses?. Looks pretty nice.

69Dodge_Charger
I think I was like the only one to do that, everbody else took their pics at the town courthouse...oh well, I'm a loser.
:lol:👍

911_Carrera
Now you mention it, he does a bit.

I have the one I took when we went to town, I'll upload it somewhere in a minute.
Awww man I just played you like a sucka....

Because you posted my pic I suppose I can post this pic....

Attachments

• Jack and ger.JPG
    Jack and ger.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 54
TwinTurboJay
OMG Jack LOOK OUT!!! That bus is going to hit your head!!!!!!!!!!!11!
Those buses suck too. Always late. And when they eventualy come, 2 or 3 come at once. :lol:

Plus, the weather is a typical British morning, but it hasn't rained in so long that we are starting to have a drought in some parts of the country. Can't call us "wet" Britain now can you? :sly:

G.T
Those buses suck too. Always late. And when they eventualy come, 2 or 3 come at once. :lol:

Plus, the weather is a typical British morning, but it hasn't rained in so long that we are starting to have a drought in some parts of the country. Can't call us "wet" Britain now can you? :sly:
I'll tell you the story of ho me and my mates tried to get to Cardiff using just public transport.....

First, we met at a small unmanned station nearby in orer to take a train that goes straight to Cardiff. Simple. Except it gets cancelled....

So we catch the bus into town. Except it's only the bloked second day and he has no experience of this route.... My mate who travels on the busses often knows it better than him. So instead of taking 25 mins it takes 45, and the bus following behind actually overtakes us!

We then get to town and try to catch the luxurious 'Shuttle bus' (coach) to Cardiff but as we get to the stop it's pulling away. So we go off to the nearby Tesco for munchies and as we return... there's a massive queue. We wait and wait and we get to teh front of the queue and.. it's full :banghead: So we have to wait for the next one to come and finally get on that.

A journey that would have taken half hour by train, 1 and a half hour generally by bus, took about 2 and a half hours :grumpy:

Oh and right now we're getting a reassuring mix of really sunny days or soaking wet days :D

Bah i hate journeys...one journey il be doing a lot is:

Peacehaven to Brighton on a bus (35 minutes to an hour), Brighton station to London Victoria by train (50 minutes to and hour and 10), London victoria to London Marylebone by either walking (35-45 minutes) getting the bus (1 hour) or using the tube (45 minutes), then London Marylebone to High Wycombe by train (35 to 50 minutes with a view of wembley) and then finally High Wycombe to Downley again by either walking (1 hour) or bus (20 minutes).

:)

Back