Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,528 comments
Time to more pictures of my person.
733780_469247086464566_157538827_n.jpg

Trying to out do Cody's wall paper??

Fine effort son 👍 :D

I'll likely regret posting this in the morning, but I'm less than sober at the moment:
02-26-2013.jpg

Taken from a TinyChat stream with a few friends.

Its Azuremen and I'd show you a photo of him with the wallpaper but the one he posted in this thread is broke....

But luckily I know of another anyway :D

OQfqg2C.jpg

Then ask him what the lighter, empty baggie, whiskey glass, pill pots and teeth whitening chewing gum are for. ;)

Trying to out do Cody's wall paper??
Those are not wall papers, they are wall tiles. It is very common here in Brazil, almost every house has bathroom with wall tiles. And the rest of the house just with paint.

In other words, wall papers here, only in computer screens. :lol:

Now you can't delete it when you dry out.

D:

:lol:

Believe it or not I did that of my own free will, the mild drunkenness just made me ignore the side of me that didn't want to look like an idiot. And I'm not sure if I have a hangover or if this is just eye strain from staring at this crappy Toshiba monitor.

Those are not wall papers, they are wall tiles. It is very common here in Brazil, almost every house has bathroom with wall tiles. And the rest of the house just with paint.

Well I know some people who actually use wall papers in their houses, like my grandma got them on them on her living room, but well mostly of people just leave it with paint like you said

Well I know some people who actually use wall papers in their houses, like my grandma got them on them on her living room, but well mostly of people just leave it with paint like you said

cat-interesting1.jpg

Believe it or not I did that of my own free will, the mild drunkenness just made me ignore the side of me that didn't want to look like an idiot.

Mild drunkenness? Right... :P

I knew that they are tiles vs wallpaper!
Its the same in Australia, all tiles and paint, hardly ever seen wallpaper, however my joke was refering to the pattern similarity of both...

Latest Posts

Back