Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,528 comments
2ag0kr6.jpg

You know it
pimpsmily.gif

MostSwagEver-84497.gif

You'll never see that in a children's cartoon ever again. Firearms, smoking and abusive use of an animal.

Thank Pete we adults have Archer.

Small_Fryz

OK This is a warning You have just posted TWO times without a drink! Once more and I just might try to get you removed from this:
Official GTPlanet Member of the Week Thread

That's not Dion in that pic. It's Dion's 'Evil Twin Brother.' You know, the one who always stays sober.

For me 30 is just fine, as long as the sun isn't too bright. :)

This. And also less tropical climates bring less tropical things that will kill you.

I have a major Box Jellyfish paranoia.

All things considered, I'm less likely to accidentally pick up a crocodile thinking it's a plastic bag.

Also I don't have recurring nightmares about crocodiles. Y'know, just FYI.

30 degrees is about 10 degrees too many.

I had sun stroke in the Gambia once, at a temperature of 43C, I was shivering, freezing cold and trying to wrap up warm.

30 degrees is about 10 degrees too many.

I had sun stroke in the Gambia once, at a temperature of 43C, I was shivering, freezing cold and trying to wrap up warm.

I had to sweat my way through around 5 days of sweltering heat in Toronto in 2006, when temperatures wouldn't drop below 30C and peaked at 36C. Luckily, I had sunscreen and plenty of water to get me through.

I get sun stroke way too easily. I got in Southport once. Southport.

But it was a 28C day and I decided to wear jeans and a shirt. So the next day I decided to recover by staying in the car all day. In 28C heat. In an all black car.

I is so clevur.

I get sun stroke way too easily. I got in Southport once. Southport.

But it was a 28C day and I decided to wear jeans and a shirt. So the next day I decided to recover by staying in the car all day. In 28C heat. In an all black car.

I is so clevur.

That's just awful.

My brother's old car and all black leather seats - those things sucked the sweat out of you at 1000 degrees.

Lone Wolf.[/QUOTE]

Nice shot, nice guitar . . . though a bit of a strange . . . G#Minor?

[quote="Danny, post: 8377826"][IMG][/QUOTE]

That shirt [I]does [/I] sooooo bring out the colour of your eyes.

[quote="W3HS, post: 8384010"]Got burnt today. Must have hit 30, easily. :)
[/QUOTE]

Why am I seeing you as happy?

We wed a lot of stuff together in English, too . . . though most times we might just call it 'mating'.

If the items don't fit together right it's had to mate it.

This. And also less tropical climates bring less tropical things that will kill you.

I have a major Box Jellyfish paranoia.

With all those Box Jellyfish roaming around Yorkshire in Ford Transit's, you've got to be careful out there.

Back