PlayStation to Launch Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Consoles and Controllers

• Thread starter Famine
  • 18 comments
Starting to spend the marketing reserves after the disastrous PS5 Pro announcement... In this limited edition sounds sooo much more appealing. As long as they don't charge even more for it.

I actually like the Pro bundle. I know it probably cost at least 1000 just because. TBH I think if they included the edge in the regular package they might could justify the 700 price tag

Starting to spend the marketing reserves after the disastrous PS5 Pro announcement... In this limited edition sounds sooo much more appealing. As long as they don't charge even more for it.
They did the same with PS4, so I doubt this initiative stems from a “disaster”.

Best looking PS5 to date.
That wouldn't be hard.

-

Perhaps this is a stroke of genius. I wouldn't upgrade to a PS5 Pro because I have a PS5, but there's no point in buying a cool retro-looking PS5 because it's just a skin for what I already have, ergo I should buy the cool retro-looking PS5 Pro and kill two birds with one stone.

mulder GIF by The X-Files

Last edited:
ergo I should buy the cool retro-looking PS5 Pro and kill two birds with one stone.
Hmm yes, my brain is thinking exactly along those lines too. Plus I'd get an Edge controller as well (again not something I'd normally upgrade to). Could indeed be a stroke of marketing genius. 🙂

Back