Please help me! I just want to race clean and I am being electronically harassed by a GT7 employee

• Thread starter kcarter213
  • 72 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
I am being harrased by someone that works for this game in the department that runs daily race B. (I FINALLY HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE) I have SCREENSHOT AND VIDEOS For example. I get ejected from races right before I win. After races I will show as finishing in 4th even though I came in 3RD and it still shows I finished with the faster duration on the clock right next to the list. I am being bashed by ghost cars that will not leave me alone. I will cross the finish line and see they have vanished. Nowhere on the race list and no notification thar they left the game. I get heavy 5 second penalties for being pushed into other cars but the car that punted me doesn't get a penalty. I have finally tried to just let these cars pass me because I just want to finish a clean race. They will also just slow down and wait for me to ruin my life. I cannot escape them and it is starting to affect me emotionally. Please go away whoever you are. Someone please help. Again this started in the "DAILY RACE B" ONLY HAPPENS STILL IN DAILY RACE B

I am being harrased by someone that works for this game in the department that runs daily race B. (I FINALLY HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE) I have SCREENSHOT AND VIDEOS For example. I get ejected from races right before I win. After races I will show as finishing in 4th even though I came in 3RD and it still shows I finished with the faster duration on the clock right next to the list. I am being bashed by ghost cars that will not leave me alone. I will cross the finish line and see they have vanished. Nowhere on the race list and no notification thar they left the game. I get heavy 5 second penalties for being pushed into other cars but the car that punted me doesn't get a penalty. I have finally tried to just let these cars pass me because I just want to finish a clean race. They will also just slow down and wait for me to ruin my life. I cannot escape them and it is starting to affect me emotionally. Please go away whoever you are. Someone please help. Again this started in the "DAILY RACE B" ONLY HAPPENS STILL IN DAILY RACE B
Why are they specifically out to get you?

First post on GTP

Mid life crisis ?

Sounds like you may need some vacation.
How long have you been playing GT nonstop ?

Crypto Nft GIF by Chubbiverse

It would take an immense amount of planning, timing, coordination and luck to do what you say a "PS employee" is doing. And I don't think there's a "daily race B department"... even though that's a hilarious mental image, haha.

You've either got terrible internet, joined some a-hole filled E-rated lobbies at the wrong time... or you could just be trolling all of us.

Next time it happens, hit the options button on the controller, scroll to the left and select "save video clip", then hit upload and send it to youtube or something. That is, if you ever come back.

Dailybdept.jpg

Last edited:
Man this has to be the funniest post I've seen here in my years lurking.
Other than this one?

Reactions: ZEE
I think this is a strong case of network lagaaavitis? It seem the OP states being ejected and ghost cars during gamplay, hmm, these are blatant symptons of a bad connection and you sir must upgrade yourself to the super fast $99.95 Verizon Router offering speeds up to 20mbps with added Mcafee spyware on you Firewall, that way you can race to you hearts desire and not worry about those pesky GT7 Gremlins.

Thank you for time & call us back on 555-8675. Please hold for 3hrs.............................

Michael Scott Why Are You The Way That You Are GIF by Giphy QA
The Office Parkour GIF

Also, It would kinda be helpful if you posted some screenshots and videos that you claim of the harrasment???? Otherwise we all think this.

Michael Scott Sentence GIF
[THE OP]

You claiming it an employee makes no sense whatsoever unless you have OR Show us proof? right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back