Please help me! I just want to race clean and I am being electronically harassed by a GT7 employee

• Thread starter kcarter213
  • 72 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophy became aware of her existence and began to play. 🤖
JUST SOPHY.
Oh man i never thought Polyphony Digital have made a collab with Doki Doki Letterature Club.

I am being harrased by someone that works for this game in the department that runs daily race B. (I FINALLY HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE) I have SCREENSHOT AND VIDEOS For example. I get ejected from races right before I win. After races I will show as finishing in 4th even though I came in 3RD and it still shows I finished with the faster duration on the clock right next to the list. I am being bashed by ghost cars that will not leave me alone. I will cross the finish line and see they have vanished. Nowhere on the race list and no notification thar they left the game. I get heavy 5 second penalties for being pushed into other cars but the car that punted me doesn't get a penalty. I have finally tried to just let these cars pass me because I just want to finish a clean race. They will also just slow down and wait for me to ruin my life. I cannot escape them and it is starting to affect me emotionally. Please go away whoever you are. Someone please help. Again this started in the "DAILY RACE B" ONLY HAPPENS STILL IN DAILY RACE B
Hello, this is PD Employee. I have much fun doing this. Thank you, see you later.

Hello, this is PD Employee. I have much fun doing this. Thank you, see you later.
STL255884.jpg

I am being harrased by someone that works for this game in the department that runs daily race B. (I FINALLY HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE) I have SCREENSHOT AND VIDEOS For example. I get ejected from races right before I win. After races I will show as finishing in 4th even though I came in 3RD and it still shows I finished with the faster duration on the clock right next to the list. I am being bashed by ghost cars that will not leave me alone. I will cross the finish line and see they have vanished. Nowhere on the race list and no notification thar they left the game. I get heavy 5 second penalties for being pushed into other cars but the car that punted me doesn't get a penalty. I have finally tried to just let these cars pass me because I just want to finish a clean race. They will also just slow down and wait for me to ruin my life. I cannot escape them and it is starting to affect me emotionally. Please go away whoever you are. Someone please help. Again this started in the "DAILY RACE B" ONLY HAPPENS STILL IN DAILY RACE B
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Other than this one?

That thread was not funny at all... please credit my time back in the amount of 1 (one) Ferrari LaFerrari invitation.

You're not the only player being bullied in such a way, there is a article on the blog page detailing how others are having their points deleted to deny them a free holiday to what appears to be a abandoned warehouse in Canada, they're even being conned out of a rather fetching set of a red pyjamas.

https://www.gtplanet.net/polyphony-crackdown-gtws-driving-standards-20240513/

I will keep you and the other victims in my thoughts and prayers 🙏

a free holiday to what appears to be a abandoned warehouse in Canada
To be fair, it's an abandoned jam factory in the centre of Montreal's Gay Village - the largest LGBTQIA+ community in North America.

To be fair, it's an abandoned jam factory in the centre of Montreal's Gay Village - the largest LGBTQIA+ community in North America.
I only saw the photo of the outside, can we at least agree that the building is definitely haunted?

I'd rather be in the center of a happy village than in the middle of an angry village...

Hello kcarter213,

We have recently implemented a system where we can track and disconnect players when they perform too well for their split. Not only does this provide the drivers behind a fighting chance, it also increases the user engagement of our playerbase by generating more interesting finishing outcomes from race to race.

As a result of this change, the total play hours of Sport Mode particpants has increased by 68.5%, as affected users often immediately reattempt the race to claim their deserved victory. We suspect that the winning driver feels a sense of accomplishment that keeps them returning to Sport Mode, but we have yet to confirm this in our user studies.

The feature has been disabled for influencers and other noteworthy players, as they are using a special version of Gran Turismo 7 that they have received at launch.

You may obtain this copy by submitting an application to be considered a Priority User. After the review process, you will receive a redemption code via email that will allow you download this copy of the game. The review process typically requires 2 - 3 weeks to complete.

The application to become a Priority User can be found here.

See you on the leaderboards!
John A. Turismo

Who is this "GT7 employee" that you talk about , also post the video of that here
Hello thank you. I'm not sure. It first happened at the end of a daily race B. I was going to save game play but the network connection dropped and froze I had to reboot. I will upload a video or 2 of these people bashing me all over the track with no penalties. And again this is weekly races not multi-player. Thank you for your reply. I will try and get a video over to you.

Is that regarding my post? Watch the video before you run your mouth fool... I'm trying to upload it now. I had a B+ Driver Rating and S+ Sportsmanship before this started. I can't barely get above a B B now. The harassment is continous and obvious. 2 night ago I dm the person doing it to me that I was sending the recording in and he would be caught. I woke up to my account suspended. I don't care if you all believe me. I will just keep doing the right thing until it lands in the right place. Thanks for your reply

Is that regarding my post?
Yes.
Watch the video before you run your mouth fool...
Aside from the irony of this clause, I'm not entirely sure why you're coming after me - this site's administrator who approved your post - when I was pointing out to the guy who was suggesting it was a useless post we shouldn't have allowed that I personally allowed it.

1718835462902.png

I'll watch the video when there is a video to watch. In the meantime I'd suggest that you stop insulting people - especially those very few who are trying to help you.

Incidentally, there isn't a B+ or S+ rating for anything. The only + rating is "A+" and that's only for Driver Rating.

ZEE
I think this is a strong case of network lagaaavitis? It seem the OP states being ejected and ghost cars during gamplay, hmm, these are blatant symptons of a bad connection and you sir must upgrade yourself to the super fast $99.95 Verizon Router offering speeds up to 20mbps with added Mcafee spyware on you Firewall, that way you can race to you hearts desire and not worry about those pesky GT7 Gremlins.

Thank you for time & call us back on 555-8675. Please hold for 3hrs.............................

Michael Scott Why Are You The Way That You Are GIF by Giphy QA
The Office Parkour GIF

Also, It would kinda be helpful if you posted some screenshots and videos that you claim of the harrasment???? Otherwise we all think this.

Michael Scott Sentence GIF
[THE OP]

You claiming it an employee makes no sense whatsoever unless you have OR Show us proof? right?
Whoever it is, apparently is exemt to penalties. Maybe a hacker. I figured the weekly races would be somewhat secure. I assumed employees will from time to time join a race to see if it's working correctly. Wouldn't you?

Hahahaha. This made my day

Go and play Forza instead!

As far as I know, Turn10 are completely clean of any accusations or convictions regarding individual user harassment.

Good luck!
No, they’re not... Because last night I didn’t receive any credits and XP after a brief driving session in Forza Motorsport. I got disconnected right before I was about to receive my earnings, and after some careful thinking I have come to the conclusion it was the result of a quick-tempered Turn 10 employee. I know that network issues could also be at fault, but let’s not fool ourselves.

Yes.

Aside from the irony of this clause, I'm not entirely sure why you're coming after me - this site's administrator who approved your post - when I was pointing out to the guy who was suggesting it was a useless post we shouldn't have allowed that I personally allowed it.

View attachment 1366217

I'll watch the video when there is a video to watch. In the meantime I'd suggest that you stop insulting people - especially those very few who are trying to help you.

Incidentally, there isn't a B+ or S+ rating for anything. The only + rating is "A+" and that's only for Driver Rating.
Ok perfect. Thanks for clarification and your reply

Ok perfect. Thanks for clarification and your reply
Also I should read before I send. It's been difficult to get out of D rating and C Sportsmanship. My temporary suspension is lifted Friday 21, June. I will have access to my saved media then. I hope.

I assumed employees will from time to time join a race to see if it's working correctly. Wouldn't you?
No, I would solely rely on having a look at server performance statistics with all information on server based performance and connection quality.
There is no need to join into a multiplayer game to fetch any data in person.

And I wouldnt assume that any game company employee would join a public game for tests that could and should be run internally before these features are added to the live version.
Especially I wouldnt assume that any PD employee is doing anything at all (like I wouldnt in most games) because of personel bias in the way of "if they would play there game, it wouldnt be like this".

Waiting for the video, curious as to what to see there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back