Please help

Hi GT,

Ive had this game since day one and ive spent countless hours..

please can you allow me to buy the la ferrari, pagani and aston martin.. i never get the invitation. Im a dedicated die hard fan but please, sort out that ticket system. All i want is to buy those cars
GTPlanet is an independent site. We have no role in the development of, nor provide support for, Gran Turismo 7.

Hi GT,

Ive had this game since day one and ive spent countless hours..

please can you allow me to buy the la ferrari, pagani and aston martin.. i never get the invitation. Im a dedicated die hard fan but please, sort out that ticket system. All i want is to buy those cars
Good luck ! I waited a long time to get my last invite (and then I received 7 or 8 in a little more than one month while I was barely getting one every 2 months before...)

If you’ve had the game since day one then you would have had all the tickets after the botched update!!
Having the game since day one is not equivalent to having played everyday since day one. I was not playing at the time of the offered invites, despite having the pre-ordered the game and begun to play as early as possible.

The order of car invitations needs to be approved by a developer before a player can receive them. The order is typically random, but occasionally a developer will change it if you send a request to support. One of the people who handles this process is John A. Turismo himself.

But, as Famine said, GTPlanet is an independent site so you would be unlikely to find him here. The TOS prevents me from sharing personal information, but I can point you to this site, which has his support contact information available.

You can try shooting him an email, and he might adjust the order so you can get it next time. It worked for a friend of mine and they got the Pagani invite the first try after he got confirmation.

Hope this helps!

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

I wish but I’m unfortunately still waiting for the invites from Ferrari, Aston and Pagani
Actually, he's right. Every player received all the invites for a month back in April 2022:

Although given the prices of cars and the limited options available for earning credits back then, it was only of limited use.

Actually, he's right. Every player received all the invites for a month back in April 2022:

Although given the prices of cars and the limited options available for earning credits back then, it was only of limited use.
That didn't stop me from getting all the invite cars before those invitations expired on an account that I started playing on in late-April 2022. Of course, the 1,000,000-Cr. "make-good" ticket I also had from the 1.07 fiasco (received because, while I hadn't even bought a car until late April, I did open the game on that account before the 1.07 fiasco), the 1,200,000 Cr. I had from buying the "pre-order" version of the physical 25th Anniversary edition (a week after launch, because that was when I was finally able to get a PS5), winning the Porsche, and use of the the missions and expanded payouts for circuit experiences (though most of those weren't the all-gold bonuses at that point) allowed me to get the last of the invite cars 8 days after starting.

Last edited:
You should do 42km a day, and 4, 5 and 6 star tickets usually solve several problems. My last invitation was from Citroen and one day it appeared. Filling the list of cars is one of Gran Turismo 7's biggest problems, we know. Good luck!

A lot of people have those cars. Your point is?
If you click the "Spoiler" tab it reveals his message that he hopes the OP gets the invitations.

I didn't click the tab initially 'cause I assumed he was gloating by showing pics of the cars in his garage, but when I saw your post I figured I might as well attempt to understand where he was coming from.

If you click the "Spoiler" tab it reveals his message that he hopes the OP gets the invitations.

I didn't click the tab initially 'cause I assumed he was gloating by showing pics of the cars in his garage, but when I saw your post I figured I might as well attempt to understand where he was coming from.
@Chikane_GTR this post of mine, where I'm "defending" you, deserves a poo emoji? Really?

Guess I won't be defending you again any time soon.

EDIT
Then again, @Sir Crashalot just received one from you for cracking a joke, so maybe you don't mean anything by it. :gtpflag:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back