8dc81af6f1a3815421dcb5a2dcb3116a.jpg

Van-Halen3.jpg

http://www.van-halen.com/

Nominated by astrosdude91​

Origins: Pasadena, California, USA
Genre(s): Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Years Active: 1972-present
Label(s): Warner Bros, Interscope Records

The early days of Van Halen were awesome. Then came the Van Hagar days, they sucked.I personally think that Sammy took this group down the tubes. Without David Lee, Van Halen is nothing.

Voting good.

Nicksfix
The early days of Van Halen were awesome. Then came the Van Hagar days, they sucked.I personally think that Sammy took this group down the tubes. Without David Lee, Van Halen is nothing.

Voting good.

Pretty much this, but in those few years they were so great they deserve a HOF

I pretty much agree with Nicksfix but those early years were so awesome that they got my vote for HOF.

I loved both Hagar and Lee Roth. Whats his face from Extreme killed 'em tho. Great bad, Eddy was one of the guys that inspired me to pick up a guitar.

Definitely HOF. Hot for Teacher, Jump and Eruption is enough reason to justify that.

I like Van Halen both with Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth. 5150 and 1984 are both awesome. Well, most of what they do is good, but I like those two the most.

My favorite band. Love both DLR and Sammy and only liked Gary. Eddie to me is the greatest guitarist who ever lived. A hell of a musician, too.

Their best songs:

1. Unchained
2. Panama
3. Hot for Teacher
4. Running with the Devil
5. 5150
6. Why Can't This Be Love
7. Right Now
8. Dreams
9. Poundcake
10. Finish What You Started

Many players struggle to even pull off the simple stuff Eddy managed...

Back