Possum Bourne critically injured in road crash

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 41 comments
What I really like is how he stayed with Subaru for 20 years, back in 83 when they were just getting into rallying in Australia. Most others would have probably buggered off to another, more successful maker in the competition. Also, he has contributed giving Subaru a reputation in Oz and NZ with his success in them.

Originally posted by HRT_Maloo
What I really like is how he stayed with Subaru for 20 years, back in 83 when they were just getting into rallying in Australia. Most others would have probably buggered off to another, more successful maker in the competition. Also, he has contributed giving Subaru a reputation in Oz and NZ with his success in them.
Maybe he liked what he was driving and probably never had a problem with them or maybe the working enviroment was good.

:(

Attachments

• seeayapossum.jpg
    seeayapossum.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 55
:( Is that the car he would've driven this year in the rally?

I think its just a dressed up road car. Look at the number plate. Also, I saw that pic from another angle and couldnt see a roll cage

It is probably the car he was going to race because don't they use normal numberplates in the rally?

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
i just hope we dont lose any more of the motorsport fraternity this year :(
three is just to many, and in a short time as well

R.I.P Possum

i hope so as well. it has been a sad year for world motorsport, first barry sheene, then kato now possum bourne, the best driver the ARC has ever seen. he was unbelievable. i went to rally queensland to watch him and it was worth it, he is amazzing with the car control

R.I.P possum were missing you but the ARC is fighting on, just like you would of wanted. thank you possum for the wonderful memories:( :( :( :(

Back