Post your best mods!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HDT Commodore
  • 62 comments
  • 13,603 views
Hmm, well, I think I have to go with the Viper. Sorry RomanBidnyy, but that shot is heavily edited, so the base car isn't as impressive as the Viper. It is a fantastic edit, though :)
 
oh, i get it now. when i have time i'll post a car
 
Just a little something
Gl17E.jpg
 
NoizeboyMugen
try adding a tiny smidget of camber (2.0, 2.5 at most) and youll have her sitting pretty

No, I like it flush. Thanks, though.
 
334856_orig.jpg


What do you guys think?

Not a good drag car, but heaps fun for burnouts!
 
try adding a tiny smidget of camber (2.0, 2.5 at most) and youll have her sitting pretty
No...cars look ridiculous with camber like that. 👎👎 :grumpy: 👎👎 :yuck:

No, I like it flush. Thanks, though.
Good for you. keep things looking sweet with normal wheels! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
leeislee
Good for you. keep things looking sweet with normal wheels! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Yuss! I find camber revolting.
 
Can I still post a BTR if someone else already did?
Have a RUF CTR2.
8270115807_ef37138d7a_h.jpg

8270116101_b947f9d31c_h.jpg
 
I think it's just post your best mod now. I'll change the title...

done.
 
I'll give this a shot, and miss wildly :)

098.jpg
 
WHOAH!! Is that a clever photo trick or an actual colour!?

Another of mine:
5654858_orig.jpg
 
Actual color, though I can't remember what. I'll take a look later and see what it was.
 
I MUST know what that colour is! I love colours like that, just look at the first post!

Here's another of mine:
2235381_orig.jpg


I've got an RZ too, but it's not uploaded yet.
 
I believe the Zonda R is painted Reflex Spice (a color by TVR)
 
Sorry it took so long. It is painted with one of the DLC paints. GT Polarized - 004
 
ah! thanks! I'll have to check that out (I've got dlc paint)
 
6119600_orig.jpg

Monaro Turismo look-alike
4514847_orig.jpg

rear
9370402_orig.jpg

challenger r/t
3829274_orig.jpg

my personal impreza rally (where did the gold wheels go!!!)
1894147_orig.jpg

driftin'
5859071_orig.jpg

championship blue r33 tc. got the colour off an r33 in the usd. looked cool so i bought it and then decided to use the colour i got from it here.
 
Last edited:
sorry only saw single rx-7 pic, the close up looks way better.
 
I've got a light blue chrome le mans quattro with white wheels. Getting pic now...
 
(SPOILER: light-hearted post) My best mod? Well...
profilepic15895_6.gif
I frankly think ALL Mods are good, but, in an opinion, due to the kind photo-edit done... SlipZtrEm gets it! (:
 
Monaro Turismo look-alike

rear

challenger r/t

my personal impreza rally (where did the gold wheels go!!!)

driftin'

championship blue r33 tc. got the colour off an r33 in the usd. looked cool so i bought it and then decided to use the colour i got from it here.

What color is the challenger?
 
Back