PP Issue!

• Thread starter Cowboy1963
  • 36 comments
Have you tried making small minute adjustments to the settings of the suspension to see if anything does work?
Tried a few. It’s as soon as I apply fully customizable suspension. My settings I changed to what I had one by one measuring each time, still just locks it out.

Tried a few. It’s as soon as I apply fully customizable suspension. My settings I changed to what I had one by one measuring each time, still just locks it out.
i only asked for i have not found any cars in MY garage that has the ⚠️in the setup

Give it a try. The dark blue one I spent a lot of time on getting it just right. This update messed up the feel of it, but it doesn’t have the PP ⚠️, the black and red one I setup last night to work on the setup but I can’t drive it. I noticed one difference right now, front expansion should be 45 not 44. But that wouldn’t do it.

Was it tricky to drive? A little but I could manage just fine. Now the steering is heavy, abrupt changes in FFB, tail end kicks out way too quick now, oddly enough it didn’t before in my opinion. I could drift it easily. Have video proof but I don’t know how to share that on here.

Actually I just noticed, I have sports soft on the black one. Going to change that now. But, I’ll still share this, like why would it register PP without fully customized suspension but not with? I’ve got the old Shelby mustang with sports soft tires with a PP ⚠️ and it’ll remove the ⚠️ if I put stock suspension on it. I ain’t changing the tires on the car, it was a blast to drive before and now I can’t drive it.

IMG_8139.jpeg
IMG_8138.jpeg
IMG_8141.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8137.jpeg
    IMG_8137.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 3
Just an update for ya. It was the sports soft, that tune with sports soft is a no go, but with comfort soft it’s a go. So… that tune with sports soft and stock suspension it can be calculated OR that tune with comfort soft and fully customizable suspension can be calculated.

What was this latest update addressing? Tires and Suspension. So they’ve goofed something up.

Just an update for ya. It was the sports soft, that tune with sports soft is a no go, but with comfort soft it’s a go. So… that tune with sports soft and stock suspension it can be calculated OR that tune with comfort soft and fully customizable suspension can be calculated.

What was this latest update addressing? Tires and Suspension. So they’ve goofed something up.
On SS you might want to try lowering the front expansion, compression and moving the weight ballast towards the middle of the car

On SS you might want to try lowering the front expansion, compression and moving the weight ballast towards the middle of the car
Yeah, I tuned this specifically for Comfort Soft. Was trying to replicate the Tran Am Camaro. It’s roughly the same horsepower and weight etc. I found specs online to match it up.

Really enjoyed this tune before the update. Could hang it out there, can’t just go flooring it out of corners, you had to work the throttle. Felt a lot like project cars 2 to me. Don’t just have grip for days but it was saveable. Goodwood I could slide so easily through the st Mary’s section. Tried it today, it just gets away on me now.

Feel free to copy that tune and see if you can get the ⚠️ to go away running sports soft. Let me know how it goes and if you managed to get it to disappear, post the settings pages.

So what you’re saying is, is that this is a side effect of the driving physics bug and it just took me this long to land on some cars that were affected by it?

Okay, I’ll give it a shot…….So far it only seems to be affecting my Plymouth super bird ‘70’s It shows PP followed by an exclamation ❗️ inside a triangle 🙄😑

My Plymouth Superbird is also affected. The only other car is my '63 Vette. I'll try the suspensions setting trick as some of my other cars had big changes in handling after the update.

Back