Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Still no update on App Sir?

The APP update is in the hand of my friend Daisey, i just send the files to him. He told me monday that he will do the update on wednesday but it seems he didn´t yet. Let´s see tomorrow.
;)👍

Add to that, that when P in Brasil sends it to Daisey...
...Daisey is now 12 to 13 hours ahead down under.

When Daisey was in USA, time difference was only a couple hours from P's time.
Greater time difference complicates it a bit more now.

Last edited:
Next APP update for tomorrow perhaps, i´ll send the file to Daisey right now.

Cadilllac CTS-V Coupé 2011
BMW M5 2005
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI S. C T II 2004
Lamborghini Miura P400 Betone Prototype 1967
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione 2008
Mercedes Benz SL500 (R230) 2002
BMW M3 CSL 2003(tune update)

EDIT: Update will be wednesday says my friend Daisey.
Sorry ladys and fellas ive been super busy at work and there was a delay in me sitting down and getting this update out. Working on it now kids :)

Android App has been updated and should be seen within a couple hours. iOS update has been sent to Apple, so as usual expect their service to be delayed. Cheers folks!

(Sorry team, sometimes i just cant get to updates as quick as id like. My real job pays the bills :P )

OH and super bad news: My shipment from Chicago has been delayed till mid May now... Im gonna be REAL rusty when I play GT6 again!!!!!!!

Android App has been updated and should be seen within a couple hours. iOS update has been sent to Apple, so as usual expect their service to be delayed. Cheers folks!

(Sorry team, sometimes i just cant get to updates as quick as id like. My real job pays the bills :P )

OH and super bad news: My shipment from Chicago has been delayed till mid May now... Im gonna be REAL rusty when I play GT6 again!!!!!!!
Damn bro, want me to send you a PS3. I got 3 of them

Love your tunes !
I used your tune for the Peugeot Season Event and tuned a 205 GTI 16 '85
What a car and grip. Even with SH tires.
Thankx !

Yeeaah will be busy tonight.... have you try miura on racing tyres Sir?
Hello. No i haven´t. This car is very well balanced and fast with sport tires. Only a few road cars are working more or less with racing tires and for this they need a special tune.
Love your tunes !
I used your tune for the Peugeot Season Event and tuned a 205 GTI 16 '85
What a car and grip. Even with SH tires.
Thankx !
You´re welcome. My PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 was working very well for the seasonal. I was around 58.8xx with it if i remember, i´ve just setted softer springs and a rear wing.
Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

hi prof ı have Windows Phone. No have app for my phone(ı have miura and want to be fast 5 Second every lap))Help meeeee
I´ll publish them this week end here in my GTP garage.

Cadilllac CTS-V Coupe 2011 550pp
BMW M5 2005 550pp
Subaru Impreza WRX STI S. C T II 2004 550pp
Lamborghini Miura P400 Betone P. 1967 550pp
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione 2008 500pp
Mercedes Benz SL500 (R230) 2002 500pp
BMW M3 CSL 2003 550pp

I´ll publish them this week end here in my GTP garage.

Cadilllac CTS-V Coupe 2011 550pp
BMW M5 2005 550pp
Subaru Impreza WRX STI S. C T II 2004 550pp
Lamborghini Miura P400 Betone P. 1967 550pp
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione 2008 500pp
Mercedes Benz SL500 (R230) 2002 500pp
BMW M3 CSL 2003 550pp

Initial torque is 3 on Subaru Impreza on App?

Initial torque is 3 on Subaru Impreza on App?
Exactly , this is the stock LSD value, it work so perfectly in my opinion that i´ve let it like this.Stock.
This impreza is as fast as the top 550pp cars and so easy that almost any medium driver can follow the front pack in an online Nurburgring Nordschleife room for example.
Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

If you had to choose between Lamborghini Miura P400 Betone and Ferrari 330 P4, which one?
Both are the best old cars in my opinion, race and road cars. Two differents feelings for sure, but for me the roads cars in general are giving more driving sensations . This is just my opinion and what i most like to drive in GT, feeling a car moving and the weight been transfered over the four tires without the downforce to perturb this.
I love to race also a super GT , so if i had to choose , i would say the Miura..... for me...

Back