Problem with weekly challenges rewards

Bulgaria
Bulgaria
Hello, from three weeks I didn’t reaceaved any reward or tickets for completing weakly challanges. What is causing this problem, and how can I resolve it?

It seems that unfortunatly it can happen at random, but it is suggested that changing the timezone on the console you are playing on while encourage the odds of this bug to happen.
Solution: dont have bad luck (:(), and dont change the time zone.

changing the timezone on the console you are playing on while encourage the odds of this bug to happen.
Encourages it to 100%. It's an absolute guarantee you'll get this issue if you manually change your console's time zone - at least backwards.

It's not the only cause, but it is the only thing we know guarantees it.

Encourages it to 100%. It's an absolute guarantee you'll get this issue if you manually change your console's time zone - at least backwards.

It's not the only cause, but it is the only thing we know guarantees it.
Maybe this is the problem, i logged in like guest account in console in another time zone. Now i’m back at home, i set again my local time zone nothing happened

A bare minimum functionality and it doesn't even work. I do a thing that's promised a reward, I get said reward; extremely basic game mechanics that have been around since video games first existed. Yet somehow they're even messing that up. Oversights in the programming such as this is nearly enough to make me give up on this sad excuse of a title for good

Last edited:
I updated the game last night and did last week's challenges. I finished the last challange at 00.03 and got all the rewards. Then I completed this week's challenges and got no rewards. Anyone know if there's causation in any of that correlation?

I updated the game last night and did last week's challenges. I finished the last challange at 00.03 and got all the rewards. Then I completed this week's challenges and got no rewards. Anyone know if there's causation in any of that correlation?
Yup, there isn't. I did the same a few weeks ago, leaving a WTC800 race until really late on and finishing it after midnight. I got the final reward for the first set and had no issue collecting the first of the next set immediately afterwards.

Back