Project CARS 3 Track and Car List Revealed, Pre-Orders Go Live

OH FOR ****'S SAKES! I'VE JUST FINISHED UPDATING THE GUIDE! :lol:

The official site says 200+ cars and 120 tracks. My list (without the duplicated 935) currently has 203 cars and 119 track layouts.

Interesting, my track list counts 123 layouts unless I've miscounted.

Think its just me miscounted.

OH FOR ****'S SAKES! I'VE JUST FINISHED UPDATING THE GUIDE! :lol:

The official site says 200+ cars and 120 tracks. My list (without the duplicated 935) currently has 203 cars and 119 track layouts.

Also for the guide, there was a video that show racing the halo Formula Renault, it was listed as Formula B which hints at the SMS car category returning.

****! I've just shifted the Dallara DW12 out from Chevrolet (as it was yesterday) and into its own IndyCar category (like it was two days ago, but as Dallara as per the video).

But don't shift the RX Lite to Ford, I'm not sure why it's there.

OH FOR ****'S SAKES! I'VE JUST FINISHED UPDATING THE GUIDE!
Do you think they are doing everything on purpose? And I mean everything. Each time there's news, videos, information, updated or changed track and car lists forums and social media channels light up. Keeps them trending. Constantly. They might be much cleverer than many think!

Do you think they are doing everything on purpose? And I mean everything. Each time there's news, videos, information, updated or changed track and car lists forums and social media channels light up. Keeps them trending. Constantly. They might be much cleverer than many think!

Be very interesting to see how the sales of this game go, with it being more mainstream this time around it could do well. Its likely the drip of information is deliberate to build anticipation and the constant beating of the drum about accessibility should entice the much larger arcade market to take notice, there's only dirt 5 to compete with it in the run up to xmas... might be a black friday purchase for me depending on the reviews / demo...

The 720s is finally here.
Kinda :D

I think my life for the next three weeks will be repeatedly checking these pages every five minutes to see what the new stuff added/old stuff removed/things swapped about will be.

Do you think they are doing everything on purpose?
If they're ruining my brain on purpose, I hate them.

Be very interesting to see how the sales of this game go, with it being more mainstream this time around it could do well. Its likely the drip of information is deliberate to build anticipation and the constant beating of the drum about accessibility should entice the much larger arcade market to take notice, there's only dirt 5 to compete with it in the run up to xmas... might be a black friday purchase for me depending on the reviews / demo...

WRC 9 will be competing with it for my time. (Hopefully)

Formula A will probably arrive tomorrow just after formula X is removed. :)

Strange, there was a Caterham SP300 shown in the background of one of the earlier images. I was expecting that to appear.

haha true that! I don’t remember seeing the SP300 but that was on previous games wasn’t it?

Speaking of Caterham, the 620r racing version looks mega.

Pretty disappointing to see no new Ferrari's or Lambo's.

Could really have added the 488 Pista, SF90, Centenario and Sian.
Are they going to reveal their DLC plans? Otherwise getting the deluxe edition would make no sense to me.

That is the exact same thing I said. Doesn’t seem like they really added anything. I know they took some good cars like the F1, 720S, and Evo VIII FQ-360.

Pretty disappointing to see no new Ferrari's or Lambo's.

Could really have added the 488 Pista, SF90, Centenario and Sian.
Are they going to reveal their DLC plans? Otherwise getting the deluxe edition would make no sense to me.
Yeah i was hoping for the fxx-k evo :(

I must admit the Car list is growing on me... At first I was kind of underwhelmed as many of them are just returnees.. However things like the Dodges, Bugatti and Koenisegg are great editions.

I do agree though that I wish we could have gotten more new Ferraris and Lambos etc.

Track wise I'm definitely disappointed to lose Spa and Le Mans. I would prefer R/L tracks over these fantasy street ones but I guess money talks.

Whilst I'm not as wowed by this game as I would have hoped I still look forward to checking it out.

I also look forward to seeing what DLC will bring.

I know they took some good cars like the F1, 720S, and Evo VIII FQ-360.
Took out?

The McLaren F1, GT3 version of the 720S, and Evo IX FQ-360 are all on the website now. Great job SMS for generating confusion and disappointment when they should be providing answers. :boggled:

In my humble opinion, the game didn't exactly need more exotics. As a Porsche and BMW fan, I wasn't even crossing my fingers for more of those because it wouldn't be fair -- though it's a shame not to have any classic 911 but the race-prepped Carrera RSR 2.8, and no street version of the E30 M3.

I was hoping for Subaru, Mazda, more Toyota roadcars, more Hondas, a few more Volkswagens, Peugeot...plenty of gaps to fill without adding more to Ferrari -- which had the most cars of any brand in PCARS2!

Yeah, there is always a room for more road cars in a game about them.

Can understand all troubles with Japanese manufacturers, but wonder what with Volkswagen though, not like very expensive and picky brand, may be something personal. Just to add all time favorite first Golf, and the latest one, may be a Jetta B4 for FAF fans. Like you already have Audi, Lamborghini, Porsche, more than half of the VAG group.

I was hoping for Subaru, Mazda, more Toyota roadcars, more Hondas, a few more Volkswagens, Peugeot...plenty of gaps to fill without adding more to Ferrari -- which had the most cars of any brand in PCARS2!

? Porsche has the most cars in pcars 2 including dlc for both is.

Ferrari 23 cars
Porsche 24 cars

Yeah, there is always a room for more road cars in a game about them.

Can understand all troubles with Japanese manufacturers, but wonder what with Volkswagen though, not like very expensive and picky brand, may be something personal. Just to add all time favorite first Golf, and the latest one, may be a Jetta B4 for FAF fans. Like you already have Audi, Lamborghini, Porsche, more than half of the VAG group.

I’d say pcars has always been about race cars. Not road cars. Be nice to see more of course but the game definitely isn’t about road cars.

Terrible copy and paste car list, barely any road cars, barely any city cars to tune up to the max which they gave the impression you could do more of in this game. Very good track list again but some glaring omissions. Knew it was too good to be true, pass. Back to waiting for another driving/racing game with a proper car list....if that'll ever come. God, racing/driving games have really suffered this past year in terms of releases there is like nothing decent out or due to come out for ages. GT is unknown time away and FM8 is years away. Yay. Waiting. Just what i enjoyed most next to c19.

I’d say pcars has always been about race cars. Not road cars. Be nice to see more of course but the game definitely isn’t about road cars.

Lol, I see you so often here, and you seem missed Project Cars 3 new style. It's road cars now go on track, conceptually. Race cars now an addition, some even out from main gameplay feature - upgrading.

Back