PS3 freezes during a demo @ E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only one pod, and also some of the pods were running on final hardware.

So an unfinished PS3 game froze on a dev kit. Whoopty-doo.

There's plenty of final Xbox360 games that freeze on production 360's... which is worse?

There's still no story that's been posted...

I saw one on some website, but i see if i can track it down.

And it's not like EVERY time there's a new console on display for the first time with no finished games being shown yet there's no problems. There's been problems with XB360's too you know, but oh, you don't care about thoes because your head's firmly planted up Bill Gates' posterior.

Crappy in what ways? Is it expensive, yes, but so is week holliday in Tokyo. Is it worth it, that depends really on what you'll use it for, at least if you pay the initial proce for it. If you have no intention of using the PS3 for nothing but games of which your not too fussed about any particular series or franchise (ie PGR, GT, MGS, FM etc) and don't own, nor plan on owning a high definition display, then it might well not be worth it, but if that's the case then I'd say the Wii will be the best choice all the way. To me, the PS3 is a bargain for one thing only, Blue-Ray, you show me a cheaper Blue-Ray player, and to add to that, one that can also play games.

Guy's, I'd advise you to not pay attention to this fool.

Basically, he's either upset about his choice of purchase, and the fact that he cannot afford a PS3, or he's just trying to make himself feel better because he bought an Xbox 360 and wants to feel important, since he probably rarely does.

To touch base on the story, yes it is true, however, this was after it had been played for 8 hours, for two days, in a building that is roughly 88 degrees. Needless to say, it was under some strain.

Second, there was only one reported instance, and it was while playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the PS3 devkit. I'm not particularly fond of Sega, or their development ability as far as their Sonic team goes, but just some food for thought, Resistence, which is significantly more demanding, did not freeze, nor did Heavenly Sword, WarHawk, or Motorstorm.

live4speed
And it's not like EVERY time there's a new console on display for the first time with no finished games being shown yet there's no problems. There's been problems with XB360's too you know, but oh, you don't care about thoes because your head's firmly planted up Bill Gates' posterior.

Ha, the BSOD at COMIDEX. So funny, I laughed so much I almost crapped my pants. :lol:

Click or Die

Look, do you know HOW many times an X360 has frozen on me? FOUR times!!! I was playing NFSMW, half an hour and it froze. NFSMW, froze. Same thing again. And then Full Auto, and it froze AGAIN! I was so pissed I could sue them! And for NFSMW it was being used before I played, but for Full Auto it was right out of the box at GameStop to be demo'd and after 15 minutes it froze! Funny thing is i can play NFSMW for 3 1/2 hours on regular Xbox at Best Buy, also had been used for hours before I started, and it doesnt freeze at all. STUPID X360 PEICE OF CRAP!!!!!

Well, that settles it. I'm not getting a PS3. An unfinished game freezes on an unfinished console? That's enough for me to believe the PS3 will be nothing but a huge failure. Sony is really going down hill, man. Those idiots. They had a console that could crap all over the XBox360, and now they've blown it. MS is truly king.

You can be a fool, and purchase a PS3 on launch day if YOU want to, but I'm not going to. Don't buy one, people!

Did you read what I just posted? X360s are freezing every 5 seconds! And they're already finished off, the PS3 wasnt even complete! Traitor... I highly doubt theyll make gt5 for x360. If I had the dough Id get a PS3

Rogue Ssv
Did you read what I just posted? X360s are freezing every 5 seconds! And they're already finished off, the PS3 wasnt even complete! Traitor... I highly doubt theyll make gt5 for x360. If I had the dough Id get a PS3
I want to have your babies.

Solid Lifters
I want to have your babies.
WHAT! What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?! If I ever get a wife or a girlfriend, Ill be happy, and I sure as hell aint givin' you my kids! And If your talking about my money, Ive got 75 cents in my pocket, you want it, take it! Thats all my money. And If you're talking about my games, dont bother cause all I have is NFS Underground 2 for PC and it sucks on my slow-ass computer!

*looks at Rogue Ssv* *attempts to hide laughter*

On a side note, I wonder if the Sonic demo freezing is Sega's revenge on Sony for the PS2 annahilating the Dreamcast last time around. Hehe.

Hey Im 12 years old how the hell am I supposed to know what he's talking about?! I HATE YOU ALLL AAAHHHHH SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND MOTHER:censored:ERS!!!! *takes out tommygun*machine-gun fire*
OMIGOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE!? IVE KILLED SOME OF MY ONLY FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!!!*cries*takes out tommygun again*machine-gun fire*loud groan and thud*

wait.. does he mean he wants to have babies with me?! Homosexual pervert!

Rogue Ssv
Hey Im 12 years old how the hell am I supposed to know what he's talking about?! I HATE YOU ALLL AAAHHHHH SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND MOTHER:censored:ERS!!!! *takes out tommygun*machine-gun fire*
OMIGOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE!? IVE KILLED SOME OF MY ONLY FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!!!*cries*takes out tommygun again*machine-gun fire*loud groan and thud*

wait.. does he mean he wants to have babies with me?! Homosexual pervert!
Correction: I want to have your insane babies.

Rogue Ssv
WHAT! What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?! If I ever get a wife or a girlfriend, Ill be happy, and I sure as hell aint givin' you my kids! And If your talking about my money, Ive got 75 cents in my pocket, you want it, take it! Thats all my money. And If you're talking about my games, dont bother cause all I have is NFS Underground 2 for PC and it sucks on my slow-ass computer!

*Goes off in search of the ROFL smiley....*

EDIT:

Rogue Ssv
What the 🤬?!?!??!:mad::scared::crazy:
Crazy insane kidnapping raping homosexual pervert!!!!!!!

rotfl.gif

I WANNA KNOWWWW!!!!!!!!
Famine (or any other mod for that matter) if you see me yelling my head off, please dont interfere because obviously everyone here is enjoying it. As usual im providing free entertainment by acting like an idiot.
I WWAAANNAAA KNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Theres a ROFL smiley? Cool.

Rogue Ssv

QUICK, JUMP IN THE SHADY LOOKING VAN HEADED FOR THAT CLIFF-EDGE!

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back