PS3 freezes during a demo @ E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:boggled: Uh... ok, where is it? I dont see one, and seeing as Im too scared to commit suicide on my own so far....

Yes I know you are. I do this all the time, usually when I run out of lunch money. Ill prolly end up being some hobo on the street doing this for a living :indiff:
But seriously whats he mean he wants to have my babies?!

OK evil whats that supposed to mean?! Anyway how dyou know, did you go to my profile?

Great news, fellas! I'm pregnant! I'm so proud!

If it's a boy, we'll call him Maynard. If it's a girl, Willamina.

Ha. Eiw.

But really. The babies thing was probably just an expression of how much Solid loved it when you were oblivious to the sarcasm in his post.

If he really wants you to have his babies... I don't know if it's scientifically possible. I'm sure you two can look into it. :)

180sxdrifter
freakin' funny , PS3 is going to be such a failure i won't by a ps3 until i get bored of 360 which im not at the moment so yup

Dude, seriously, don't be a huge ass. Youre the kind of person who makes us XBOX players look bad, so I suggest you go and find something better to do than to waste other's time who want to discuss the topic in a more civilized manner.

I may be known as not the biggest fan of Sony right now, but I atleast show SOME respect for the company and consider what exactly is going on before screaming at the top of my lungs that the "PS3 is teh SUXORZ!!!11!!1" Read a book or a magazine, learn a little something about all three systems, then discuss. Its as simple as that!

PS3 freezes? good, 'cause a lot of idiots will believe in this **** and cancel thier PS3 preorders or wont come to store on launch day, the less the better chance for me to get the PS3 on launch day.👍
Xbox 360?, ****, I saw it refuse to read the disc in circuit city all the time:idea:

I wanted to go to the E3 concert to meet Sonic and shake his hand, and now I here he's frozen... I wish I could harf... :(

A past associate of mine was present at E3, and he also commented that while he played Sonic on the 360, it did the same thing a few times as well. Amuses me.

Tenacious D
I wanted to go to the E3 concert to meet Sonic and shake his hand, and now I here he's frozen... I wish I could harf... :(
Poor you...

Rouge, you've made my day.

Can I be your (and Solid Lifter's) children's godfather?

i wanna be related to you somewhere down the line also, Ssv. that was just too good. :lol:

on topic: so damn what if it froze ONCE? who gives a priest's tit? it's one time out of a million...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back