PS5 controller holder...

• Thread starter Ian JB
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ian Bick
Hi,

I have searched and failed to find, exactly, what I am looking for. I am hoping the community can help me here...

I have a profile rig and want to mount the PS5 controller onto it. All the controller holders I have found don't allow for the controller to be used while the charging lead and headphone lead are attached. So...

Is there a controller holder that mounts onto a profile rig. One that holds it securely and allows both cable to be connected when mounted?

Thank you.

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

Sounds like something you could get 3D printed. Have a look through thingiverse, printables or makerworld and see if anyone has something that would work.

Hello Daan,

I have trawled through the sites you suggested. "Close but no cigar" sums up the options I am afraid. I could try making something or if anyone reading this and has a 3D printer and wants to take on a commission?...... :)

Thanks Daan.

Ian.

Hi and thank you!

I have tried dozens of different search terms, search engines and even search languages. Nothing came as close as your suggestion. I have now found these available in black and I can't tell you how grateful I am!

I will have to drill one hole to make it work on a profile rig. If I have to drill two, then so be it!

Thank you so much. I am now going to order this.

Ian.

I will have to drill one hole to make it work on a profile rig. If I have to drill two, then so be it!
Well they come as a pair so if one attempt goes wrong you've got another go.

I forgot to mention they had black too, but you found them anyway. I'm pleased they, at least, seem to be what you're after. 👍

Last edited:
Hi,

These have arrived and are fitted ( one of them ) Perfect! Thank you so very much IfAndOr. This has just finished off my rig perfectly!

There is a spare which is going begging. If anyone in the UK wants one - please message me. You can have it. Just pay the postage.

Very pleased with my new accessory!

Ian.

These have arrived and are fitted
Ah, I was wondering if they had done the trick. Jolly good. Did you need to drill any holes?

I'd keep the other holder just in case the one you have fitted gets broken somehow. It'd save having to order more (also they might not be available).

Hi,

No holes drilled. It fitted straight onto the rig on slot bolts.

You are right. I will keep the other one as a spare. Or use it when I build a 6 axis full motion rig! Please don't mention this to the wife!

Very best regards.

Ian.

Latest Posts

Back