Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,842 comments
185t3iqpj0fd6jpg.jpg
Holy! This car is one of the worst I have ever seen on this thread. Just why? What would make someone do this to their Camaro. Must've been extremely drunk or high.

Anyway, here is a ricer Camaro I found searching the web.
image.jpg

$_1.JPG

Yep Another Mansory. By now Gotbeefboy must be angry I'm putting a Mansory as questionable since he likes them. :P

Though get your balls ready for this, wanna know the price? Yes? Yeees? Okay, I warned you.

About a million and three-hundred thousand Euros. I wouldn't even pay THAT much for this.

$_1.JPG

Yep Another Mansory. By now Gotbeefboy must be angry I'm putting a Mansory as questionable since he likes them. :P

Though get your balls ready for this, wanna know the price? Yes? Yeees? Okay, I warned you.

About a million and three-hundred thousand Euros. I wouldn't even pay THAT much for this.
Not even worth the money. Don't they have camo versions of those?

$_1.JPG

Just needs black rims and I'll love it.

Back