Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,842 comments
Just why...
Why would someone do this.

Anyway, I have 2 ugly Nissans that I have to share with you.

Here is a Nissan Primera 2.0 that was made to look like a Skyline GT-R. Absolutely horrid.
image.jpg

Next is a first generation Nissan Cube X with ugly modifications and terrible rims.
image.jpg

Last edited:
This is a Toyota Corolla AE101 and well, I'm not reallyy too happy. However, the more I looked, I wasn't sure anymore.
CUSTOMIZED-TOYOTA-COROLLA-AE101-ORANGE-ANTERA-6.jpg

The mods sure are questionable but the combinations is not really bad....I'm really 50/50 on this, I would prooobably drive it.

Get a load of what I saw today at school. (Warning: RICER)
image.jpg

They also thought it was worthy of two parking spaces and it was above having a parking pass

I wouldn't question anything on that besides the headlights. The owner uploading his shot onto the Levin/Trueno Wiki page as the only BZ-G example seems even more controversial.

View attachment 335754
I didn't even see the headlights, nor did it occur to me that it wasn't a BZ-R (I did an image search for "levin bzr" to post elsewhere but got sidetracked when I found that one). What stands out to me is the half-assed graphics job that may well be even more ridiculous than one taking advantage of the whole derriere (see poorly parked Altima above).

I didn't even see the headlights, nor did it occur to me that it wasn't a BZ-R (I did an image search for "levin bzr" to post elsewhere but got sidetracked when I found that one). What stands out to me is the half-assed graphics job that may well be even more ridiculous than one taking advantage of the whole derriere (see poorly parked Altima above).
I dont think its half-assed, just rather basic. It's not too offending, really. I could live with it.

My bad. Did not start posting in this thread until recently, so I do not know what has been already reposted. And I have not scrolled through all 1096 pages. But I highly doubt that the person who originally posted this thought of the name "Hondgati Vivic".

Anyway, here is a compilation of ugly/ricer Peugeot hatchbacks.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

My bad. Did not start posting in this thread until recently, so I do not know what has been already reposted. And I have not scrolled through all 1096 pages. But I highly doubt that the person who originally posted this thought of the name "Hondgati Vivic".

Anyway, here is a compilation of ugly/ricer Peugeot hatchbacks.

View attachment 336080 View attachment 336081 View attachment 336082 View attachment 336083 View attachment 336084
I prefer them stock. Or as a rally car

Back