Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,849 views
Almost fooled you into what? I'm really digging the Acura front end conversion on that GTR to keep the feds off his back for importi....wait, what? That's not a Skyline???
 
He wants bigger wheels than what he has? what the hell's wrong with eighteens?
 
i could tell it wasnt a skyline.... and i'm half asleep right now
 
Acura Legend, actually.
 
Honda accord
I'm guessing from his username and some of the comments left (not to mention looking at the pictures) that it was an Acura Legend.
 
It says at the top Legend LS. ;)
 
I saw a Legend with R33 taillights once, but it was very well done and it wasnt trying to make the whole car an R-33.
 
Feh...I guess it's an okay AX. (Fier's, the other one looks like a 'shop.)
 
OT- I may buy an AX as a first car.

I won't ruin it, however.
 
The interior of that Escalade is hideous!
 
More....uh....goodness

168zi2.jpg


zorst1pv.jpg
 
the gto would be better if it had oh, lets see, A SUPERCHARGER and the hideous paint gone, mabye black and the 359 GTO logos gone also
the viper is just hideous and wrong, the clio is rather more of a question of "WHAT WERE YOU R TARDS THINKING"
 
This is just uggghh.. I can't enough look at it without either laughing or making me sick.

Look it is pink for crying out loud. And you never ever modify a Citreon AX. And why does it say PitBull down the side its hardly manly is it?

That one is crap BUT.........
Yes you can they are great little cars and the GT and GTI especially are very nippy.
Look at this beauty!!!

He only bought it for 100quid!!!!!!!!!!

I would still not have that either as Citreons usually break down. But it does look good.
Plus you know my dad has one and it doesn't 'usually break down'!!
 
Whilst googling Citroen AX's to argue the AX's case, I beheld this monstrosity.

32758ce0.jpg
 
Back