Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,834 comments
-> ...

jetsruskieskyline5.jpg

-> That Skyline looks a lot like my neighbors Chevy Aveo. :indiff:

Chevrolet_Aveo_Hatch_2.jpg

:dunce:

Oh theres this HORRIBLE Fiero with a giant wing on it for sale right now... I'll try to get a pic of that....

took me a moment, but I finally figured it out...

That's a Del Sol.

There are a few things I'll absolutely never understand, and forcing the wrong clips from an entirely different manufacturer onto some lesser car is one of those things.

You know these people don't think about that! [stereotyping]Besides, it's probably easier to offload drug money to a shady bodyshop than an auto dealership...[/stereotyping]

I find that 7 quite baller. I approve.

Ya that 7 isn't that bad.

...if you have approximately 750 times more money than taste. The stock M3 in the background can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

Oh, and Glanza, the Bimmer-nosed abortion is a Del Slo, not a CRX.

Well, OK, but if you ask 99.7% of people worldwide, they'll say it's a "Del Sol", except possibly in Japan, where I'm sure it has at least 7 other words and alphanumeric combinations in its name.

I say photochop on the 7 series. The tires and wheel wells don't look right... well, they look worse than the rest of it anyway :D

I say photochop on the 7 series. The tires and wheel wells don't look right... well, they look worse than the rest of it anyway :D

Agreed. If you look "carefully" (you can easily spot it, no joke) on the front headlights, you can see that the upper line looks terrible done on Paint. :lol: The tires lightning doesn't combine with the wheel arches just above them. And the wheel arches look suspiciously more red than the fenders that surround them. Look at the front fender, that's where it is easier to spot.

Almost made it to Coolsville, but actually still stuck in Failtown. If he hadn't put that stupid Wings West kit on the front, it would have been a lot better.

-> The only thing that needs work are those 'Pig Nose'. These should do the trick:

License plate plugs
yhst-15594578577851_2054_1249642
You're joking, right? You've got to be kidding me.

I get plastered by everyone, and then you come along and post those plugs...which I've been looking for for months now. And it's a genuine Honda part! WHAT!

Thank the lawd for being the butt of a joke. :lol:

Oh. Dear. God.

Well, OK, but if you ask 99.7% of people worldwide, they'll say it's a "Del Sol", except possibly in Japan, where I'm sure it has at least 7 other words and alphanumeric combinations in its name.

It was a Del Sol everywhere but the UK, as far as I'm aware. Even Japan. Here it was just marketed as a Honda CRX.

Latest Posts

Back