Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Ever rode in one?

I almost bought one. I decided against it after I actually drove it. It looked exactly like this:

1975%20Ford%20Mustang-II%20Ghia%20Sport%20Coupe%20f3q_jpg.jpg

But it was Bergundy/Tan instead of Blue/White. It had tweed seats.

Last edited:
I don't think they ride all the bad honestly. Handle pretty well for their day too. Looking at the thread you linked me too $800 isn't too bad. What shape was it in?

I don't think they ride all the bad honestly. Handle pretty well for their day too. Looking at the thread you linked me too $800 isn't too bad. What shape was it in?

It rode fine, in the sense that you couldn't feel a single thing in the road. It also had enough lean that I could reach out the window and touch the ground when turning right. Guessing it didn't have a rear anti-roll bar.

It was in fine shape, for whatever measure a 30 year old car could be. The rear seats were destroyed, and the backs of the front seats were too (it looked like he put a big dog in there that ripped everything up, and that was probably why he was getting rid of it), but otherwise everything seemed alright. Engine bay was dirty as hell, but nothing was broken; and there was only mild surface rust on the hood.

Last edited:
It rode fine, in the sense that you couldn't feel a single thing in the road. It also had enough lean that I could reach out the window and touch the ground when turning right. Guessing it didn't have a rear anti-roll bar.

It was in fine shape, for whatever measure a 30 year old car could be. The rear seats were destroyed, and the backs of the front seats were too (it looked like he put a big dog in there that ripped everything up, and that was probably why he was getting rid of it), but otherwise everything seemed alright. Engine bay was dirty as hell, but nothing was broken; and there was only mild surface rust on the hood.

Not having a rear anti roll bar is easy to fix though. I still probably would have bought it.

You can pick up many better cars for that money. Only people with a strong liking for it will buy it.

Not having a rear anti roll bar is easy to fix though. I still probably would have bought it.

I was buying the car as a joke because at the time I had disposable income. In hindsight, not buying a terrible second car for the lulz was the much better plan.

And I also can't respond to your VM when you have VM's shut off.

Hei
You can pick up many better cars for that money. Only people with a strong liking for it will buy it.
The car is in very very very good shape and its basically just going to be a toy since I already have a vehicle for daily driving anyways. I was planning on getting it for my GF. A couple of bolt ons to the engine will really wake it up.
I was buying the car as a joke because at the time I had disposable income. In hindsight, not buying a terrible second car for the lulz was the much better plan.

And I also can't respond to your VM when you have VM's shut off.

I see :lol:

They aren't off as far as I know.

EDIT:

Just checked and they are on. PM me if you need to.

It's a photoshop. Found it on my FB feed. Looks real for a second until I took a closer look.

Back