Quick Heads Up! (Free Adrenaline Pack!) (BACK IN STOCK!)

• Thread starter AzNTypeR
  • 80 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
AzNImaboy
EDIT 3: All gone now! Once again, congratulations on those who got it!

EDIT 2: Thanks @Uk_viper76 for pointing out that it is active again!

EDIT: Looks like it's all gone now! Congratulations to all of those who managed to get it!

Quick heads up for those in the UK on O2, or who knows someone who is on O2.

The Adrenaline Pack is currently free via the O2 Priority App. You'll get given a code to redeem.

If you didn't know already, it consists of:
The Cizeta, SLS GT3, Focus ST, Cobra Daytona Coupe and the GT86 in the 15th Anniversary Livery.

i1F3WxGMIbJflSB.jpg

i1kxxZccsxTuv8E.jpg

i1WiXMsUizJPsuB.jpg

i1WjYcuoG90iRuH.jpg

i1H9q0xRfzYKeuB.jpg

I've done it - and I don't even have GT6 yet!

Quick, the promotion ends on the 21st!

Last edited:
Thanks man. Will check it out. Nice of O2 to let me know. They're usually bombarding me with txts about stuff I have absolutely no interest in.

Just got my code. I know a few people on O2 who don't have GT6, might be able to get a code or two to post here if anyone's interested.
I would be interested if possible, I'm not on O2 and I don't know anyone immediately who is.

If anybody could help me obtain a code that would be really appreciated as I'm currently not in use of a phone and won't be for a while.

Our home mobile is on O2. I'm not buying the game until next week, but I already took advantage of the offer.

Since I live in the states- zero chance of me getting this.:lol:
Would be nice, considering I didn't preorder.

Just wanted to give a BIG BIG thanks to the OP for the heads up on this. :cheers:👍

I already had the Precision and Torque packs from an Amazonian friend, so this gave me an extra 5 free cars which will come in very handy.

But sadly when i downloaded mine from the app there were only 55 left. By the time my mate got to download the app they had already sold out. No doubt because of all the people reading this thread :lol:

If I had seen this post and had the full Anniversary Pack already I would have given someone the code for this, or if i had this Adrenaline pack already. But unfortunately as I didn't have these cars I will be keeping them for myself. Sorry guys. :P

Anyway thanks again to AzNTypeR!

EDIT: Out of stock. :( :( :(

They went from 80 to about 45 in the space of a couple of hours last night. It sucks that they didn't have more codes available even though the deadline is still the 21st.

I suppose there's a chance O2 could always add more free codes between now and then.

I was able to get mine last night, its a pity that the 02 priority moments app doesnt generate new codes everytime you launch the app or I would have happily obtained more codes to give you guys.

Sadly they don't

Thanks for sharing AzNTypeR!

Quick heads up - this is active again!! I book marked the site to watch it as there was a week to go on the offer.

I just got the car pack using my better halfs o2 phone number - Grab 'em while they're hot.

Enjoy!

Thanks for bumping Uk_viper76! I was bummed out after missing it last time, but you are right it is back and I got my code :)

Quick heads up - this is active again!! I book marked the site to watch it as there was a week to go on the offer.

I just got the car pack using my better halfs o2 phone number - Grab 'em while they're hot.

Enjoy!

Thanks, I'll update the OP and title.

Back