Quick Style Chooser

• Thread starter sUn
  • 7 comments

sUn

(Banned)
Jordan, you know how there's that quick style chooser thingy when using GTP Lite on the bottom left of the screen, can you implement that somewhere one the default skin too?

Thanks. :)

Yeah, good idea, you'll find it now at the bottom of the page.

Yeah, good idea, you'll find it now at the bottom of the page.
I only just noticed this feature today. GTP16-3 > XenForo Default, squares are better than circles for profile photos. 👍

Will we ever get more styles so we can pimp my GTP / :gtplanet: customs? If not, it would be great to get a Milky Way galaxy style dark mode if possible with GTPlanet in it?

It's not really a feature, the default style was never supposed to be active. Sometimes I enable it for testing or debugging, I probably just forgot to turn it off.

It's not really a feature, the default style was never supposed to be active. Sometimes I enable it for testing or debugging, I probably just forgot to turn it off.
Thought that might be the case going by the naming, felt like a new discovery and was interesting seeing GTPlanet in a different style. Maybe potential to add as a Premium perk, different styles / backgrounds?

It would be an interesting feature, but would increase maintenance and testing exponentially. Ultimately it would not be realistic for me to be able to support that.

Back