RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
What would the interest be in doing a round similar to last season at Piggz Stadium where instead of the paint scheme that I (Or this year @RACECAR) designs for you using your own colors, it would be free reign on designing a car. I'm open to it if you want to
I don't mind...

What would the interest be in doing a round similar to last season at Piggz Stadium where instead of the paint scheme that I (Or this year @RACECAR) designs for you using your own colors, it would be free reign on designing a car. I'm open to it if you want to

I would definitely not mind, but the whole "era design restriction" does worry me a bit. How will that work, exactly?

I won't be able to design my livery, so there's that.

You can always ask someone else to make one for you, or just run the stock Crayola livery (if Jahgee creates one for all cars, which I believe he will) for that one race as well. That was how it worked in the previous season, in the Piggz Stadium race; people had a choice of running their own livery or the original Sharpie one that was used in every other race.

Speaking of which; @Jahgee1124? Which will be the templates for this season, if you don't mind asking?

You can always ask someone else to make one for you, or just run the stock Crayola livery (if Jahgee creates one for all cars, which I believe he will) for that one race as well. That was how it worked in the previous season, in the Piggz Stadium race; people had a choice of running their own livery or the original Sharpie one that was used in every other race.

Speaking of which; @Jahgee1124? Which will be the templates for this season, if you don't mind asking?
The design for this season is being done by @RACECAR, and once teams are first assigned, I'll post the templates

It'll probably end up being Sunday Late Night/Monday Morning, sorry about that if you planned your whole day around getting this information earlier

Back