[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,147 views
Y'know, something like this.
12823032045_840ba8c22e_o.jpg
 
Heres a little teaser of what to expect

View attachment 317423


Obviously we wont see this until the deadline because it will be in numerical order.
That's actually really cool. I can't wait to see what the whole grid will look like.
 
There's some behind-the-scenes banter at the Pontiac stable, or there will be.
That's one make I haven't seen any action from. I'm looking forward to seeing how many Pontiacs there will be.
 
Swift Autosport has 3 options available from the source I have, Fords
Raven Motorsport has one Chevrolet spot open
Autobacs Racing Team America has a #8 Toyota open.
Harsk World Gaming has two Dodges open.
I'm sure there are others, I'll look through.
 
I don't care what team as long as I get a #12 Chevy.
 
Once the 2015 thread opens up I'll tag some friends of mine who I'm sure would be interested if they aren't already. I just want to make sure that I don't invite more than there are spaces available.
 
Well aren't you Miss Popular.
I wouldn't say that. I just have friends that like racing, but can't do everything they want to. This is racing without the effort of figuring out how to go fast. Everyone dreams of a utopia like that. And it's 2, maybe three that I'd invite.
 
Heres a little teaser of what to expect

View attachment 317423


Obviously we wont see this until the deadline because it will be in numerical order.
I love this, but the difference in lighting really bugs me. Maybe the pics can be taken in carviewer, (if carview has HD textures?)
EDIT:
That'd be great. I have another possible thing to use.

I have this odd feeling that the Sims project hit at least 5 major snags.
And I bet all 5 of those reason were all because of Jahgee's monstrosity. :lol:
 
I love this, but the difference in lighting really bugs me. Maybe the pics can be taken in carviewer, (if carview has HD textures?)
I think the easiest way would be to export the TGA files of the car, and then make a custom mask that covers everything but one side
 
Back