Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
7/10 Small & low, just how I like my cars

Ford Mustang SVT Corba '00

d9b742b570ef4b9fdfcc4568503ba24e.jpg

Fiat- 0/10 Can I possibly give a lower rating? This
pile of garbage is a cancer to the whole FCA. (Fiat-Chrysler) This is the reason Jeeps suck! The Wrangler and the Grand Cherokee are good, but the rest are literally just Fiats! I heard something about a new Jeep hatchback that is based on the Fiat Punto! Look what happened to Lanica. Rally pedigree performance vehicles ruined by Fiat. Now they make Minivans and small city cars! Chrysler went from Muscle to small eco-commuters ( in Europe, not U.S.) Jeep will join them. Jeep fans, it's going to happen one way or another unless Fiat get their heads out of the toilet and realize what they are actually doing. :mad: That Fiat Panda "4x4" is going to get a Jeep badge slapped on it and called a capable vehicle.

0.5/10 for the monster Panda, funny looking.

Aston Martin DB5 '64

Aston-Martin-DB5-Wallpaper.jpg

1/10 For the Liberty. If you saw my ramble above, you'd know what I'm talking about when I say the liberty was the start of the worst to come for Jeep. Wasn't very good off-road, or on-road, terrible gas mileage, no power, not spacious, awful. Ugly. No wonder they got rid of it. At least it isn't a Fiat.

Tree'd. 6.5/10 I kind of like it. Very unique.

Rover Quintlet '85
Hatchback.

1985_Rover_Quintet_hatchback.jpg

Seriously? 1/10 for a Liberty from 2 people in a row. Being that I own one and drive it frequently, I can confidently say, it's not the prettiest car ever, but it's smooth and rather responsive for it's performance specs. The 4x4 works wonders as well. I'd personally give it a 6/10 in the grand scheme of things.

Seriously? 1/10 for a Liberty from 2 people in a row. Being that I own one and drive it frequently, I can confidently say, it's not the prettiest car ever, but it's smooth and rather responsive for it's performance specs. The 4x4 works wonders as well. I'd personally give it a 6/10 in the grand scheme of things.

I've driven one (as you know, since we've talked about this many times), and as I've said, it was an awful drive. It may have been good if it was made in the early 90s, but not '02-'07...

I've driven one (as you know, since we've talked about this many times), and as I've said, it was an awful drive. It may have been good if it was made in the early 90s, but not '02-'07...
I've ridden in one, I had the same experience.
But, all that matters is how you think of it @Zyla It's your car, you chose it, and I respect that. :cheers:

RX-7- A normal one? 10/10 I love the Savanna RX-7. But those modified Frankensteins get a 2/10. Definitely not my thing. However, I respect their interest nevertheless.

Lister-Jaguar GT '63
A special hardtop version of the normal Lister-Jaguar. Only one was built.

Lister_Jaguar_GT_1963_1.jpg

Last edited:
RX-7- A normal one? 10/10 I love the Savanna RX-7. But those modified Frankensteins get a 2/10. Definitely not my thing. However, I respect their interest nevertheless.

Lister-Jaguar GT '63
A special hardtop version of the normal Lister-Jaguar. Only one was built.

View attachment 163066

Chris Harris/10
Below has to be the best car-related video I've ever seen.

how about some of Aussie's finest I own one of these with the exact mag wheels and I love it
HSV VE GTS
View attachment 163067

It's mad, V8, Australian and a bit more mad.
8/10

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate '15
Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_Estate_2015_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_Estate_2015_800x600_wallpaper_16.jpg

9/10 It's been in enough movies, so it must be good

2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric
10/10 amazing what you can do with technology these days and its an SLS AMG ;)
2014-mercedes-benz-SLS-AMG-electric-drive-side-motion.jpg

another Aussie finest this is the FPV (Ford Performance Vehicle) F6 Turbo
img_8806_web.jpg

5/10. It's okay.

image.jpg

Alfa Romeo Montreal. Saw this today at a local car meet, and it's stunning to look at! :drool:

Back