Red Bull RB12 "launch" - now with an actual RB12!

Uehp9Mz.jpg

Bit bigger. Looks very dull and cheap, just slapped the plain logo on the sidepods and tweaked the bull a little. F1 teams seemingly have no imagination these days.

Dullsville, can't they seriously do something more interesting? Also the Red Bull lettering without the White outline looks weird. The dazzle pattern test livery was the best thing ever!

Yup, the lettering doesn't look right without the white stroke.

I know they would unlikely change the Colour Layout due to Brand Recognition, even though it likely wouldn't matter.

But even having it the same colour as the Cans wouldn't be that far off the mark.

It should look better in Different Lighting so lets see how it turns out.

Dullsville, can't they seriously do something more interesting? Also the Red Bull lettering without the White outline looks weird. The dazzle pattern test livery was the best thing ever!
Maybe it follows "Netflix" Logo :D

I think it has a matte finish for the blue. Saw one of the pictures on twitter of the car still obscured partially by smoke and a camera flash caught the Red Bull lettering and it appeared to be reflective.

Edit: Nevermind.. not a camera flash at all.

CbbvuBGW4AIHi34.jpg:large

upload_2016-2-17_12-40-14.png

The Driver suits look like karting suits TBH... Not a big fan of them at all. As for the livery, I just hope it looks better on the PB12 than it does on the RB11...

I was really hoping it would look like their interim livery that they ran at the Paul Ricard rain test I guess not...
upload_2016-2-17_12-46-21.png

The Matte paint is a nice touch but that's about all I really like on the actual livery...

Looks quite flamey without the white stroke on the bull and letters. Especially with that dark background matte blue.

As much as I hate Redbull as a brand and constructor, I think I actually prefer this livery to any livery they've had in the past.

I'm so over matte paint jobs. To me that look was played out a couple of years ago. I think it's because so many chauchy douches were I live got matte vinyl wraps done on their road cars. They always looks dirty. Maybe it'll be different on an F1 car, but I'm not expecting much.

I actually kind of like the Bull in just red and yellow with no white, but the rest of the design does nothing for me.

This is a brilliant looking car. The shade of blue looks like it's come from one of the old Equipe Verschuur liveries.

It's growing on me. It's similar enough to their previous designs to be unmistakably Red Bull, but enough of a departure from the old designs to be fresh.

When there was talk of Aston Martin taking over Force India and adopting a blue and gold design, I imagine that it would have looked like this.

I like the new livery,it was starting to get a bit old because they'd pretty much use the same design over and over again just adding and removing the 'Infiniti' logo.

The Matte wrapping makes the car look black. Looks a little more aggressive.

However, although this isn't the correct thread, I was disappointed by Renault's.

upload_2016-2-17_21-2-41.png

You know what this livery reminds me of, what the colours look like in a picture on a really badly calibrated monitor! :lol: Like they are not the colours they are meant to be!

But even having it the same colour as the Cans wouldn't be that far off the mark.

I have always wanted them to do a blue and silver checkerboard livery like the cans, I really don't understand why they never have in F1 (although they did once for Jaguar test one).

Last edited:
Back