Register now for the GT4 Weekly Race Series!(closed)

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 55 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
GT4 has finally reached all of our shores, and with the lack of true online racing in the game, we still have the tried and true method that we have used since the days of GT2.

So if you're up for some heated competition in a friendly environment, head on over to the Weekly Race Series forum located here and test out your skills against the other GT fanatics.

i'm kinda new to this whole thing and i got a question. do u just send a time in by typing it or do u have to show u our replay? and if u have to show your replay, how do u do that????
:confused:

Read the link that boombexus provided twice at the top of this thread for details on how to register.

Do a Search for XPort and/or Max Drive for details on Replay uploading/downloading.

BTW, the Carrera GT (at the least) makes your sig outdated.

i saw it. i just was wondering how to post our times. :dopey:

BTW, i know that vipers can be beet be not only the carrera gt but many others, and ferraris (enzo, 550, f430, etc.) and corvettes and lamborghinis. but i could be talking about a hennessey venom 1000 tt w/1100+ hp.

viperdude
i saw it. i just was wondering how to post our times. :dopey:

BTW, i know that vipers can be beet be not only the carrera gt but many others, and ferraris (enzo, 550, f430, etc.) and corvettes and lamborghinis. but i could be talking about a hennessey venom 1000 tt w/1100+ hp.

Vipers eat mice and rats !!!

boombexus
GT4 has finally reached all of our shores, and with the lack of true online racing in the game, we still have the tried and true method that we have used since the days of GT2.

So if you're up for some heated competition in a friendly environment, head on over to the Weekly Race Series forum located here and test out your skills against the other GT fanatics.

Va onödigt!
Hahaha!

Lowwen
Va onödigt!
Hahaha!

Swedish, if I understand correctly, meaning..
Onödigt - Useless. ???
How?? Why?? Mr Swede, answers needed, please
(I haven´t participated in any WRSs yet but in the future I´m planning to..)

Hey viperdude!

the only thing your missing there is a boared out nitrous hayabusa 1300 :yuck: and that has many victories over the viper. so sowwy :dopey:

I've been trying to register on the WRS and every time i click on the link i get this:

BeLlErTo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

any help?

Probably would get it's as handed to it, theres not many ways of putting 1800bhp onto the road successfully.

true, in fact they've only run a 8.5 without really pushing hard or launching hard. but think of the possibilities......

anyway, a heffner twin turbo viper with 1500 whp ran the 1/4 mile in a 8.2

As the WRS moderator I thought I had to post in this thread.
Link to the WRS is in my sig, as well as a description and a link to the current race.

See you over there.

Latest Posts

Back