Renown Tuning ™ WTC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to see here anymore people.

Unfortunately.

What a boldfaced lie that was, huh? :P

The WTC 2 is back in business in it's original Time Trial trim. The series begins March 16th, and will take place every Tuesday and Thursday. I'll update the first post on the 14th with the "what, where, and when".
Back in full swing people. I've already got several ideas that will make this TT Competition far more interesting than it's first season interpretation....but you'll have to wait until the 14th to see what those ideas are.

Renown Tuning wants you! :lol:

Last edited:
What a boldfaced lie that was, huh? :P

The WTC 2 is back in business in it's original Time Trial trim. The series begins March 17th, and will take place every Tuesday and Thursday. I'll update the first post on the 15th with the "what, where, and when".
Back in full swing people. I've already got several ideas that will make this TT Competition far more interesting than it's first season interpretation....but you'll have to wait until the 15th to see what those ideas are.

Renown Tuning wants you! :lol:

Thank you! :bowdown::lol:

A small update has been made to the rules and regulations; a teaser of sorts...

Rule Number 10 - Enjoy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the points have been adjusted as well.

Can i join?? I have my camera ready :) So every time posted by me would be on video, not pictures 👍

The WTC 2 is back in business in it's original Time Trial trim. I've already got several ideas that will make this TT Competition far more interesting than it's first season interpretation....but you'll have to wait until the 15th to see what those ideas are.

Your a big sadistic tease T-12 :lol:

Seeing as I've misplaced my days, the competition begins the 16th, not the 17th. The latter would be on a Wednesday...which wouldn't sit very well with the current Tuesday and Thursday scheduling.

Also, as a result everything will be revealed tomorrow.

Post #32 has also been edited accordingly.

Last edited:
Full update to the first post, welcome to the WTC 2. 👍

EDIT: I just realized I kind of broke my own rule there with the practice ending 4 minutes before the actual session takes place. :lol:

So, sue me.

The vehicle to be used in the opening round is currently under review. If you've started practicing already, please stop. The new vehicle is likely to be the SLR 722.

The vehicle to be used has been updated, and this one doesn't bounce like it were spring-loaded.

Bounced only on curbs, driving avoiding curbs required surgeon precision driving. That was something to remember.

Anyone wants to discuss this combination? SLR + Royal Mile ? I did nice time but i think i could cut down 00:00:100 And that's it.

EE what do you mean by that?

EE?

I'm curious what driver level everyone is on. I've got an idea for an event and I want to know whether or not I can carry on with it.

Well I'm on last one level 50, almost 4.mln points but that irrelevant. I thought you asking about SLR 722 + London River Combo. :odd:

Well I'm on last one level 50, almost 4.mln points but that irrelevant. I thought you asking about SLR 722 + London River Combo. :odd:

No. :lol:

Level 50 is good. Hopefully everyone else is at least Level 40....

Good...good.

Reminder: Practice sessions end tonight at 11:55 PM.

sweet i got a time but me and that car do not get along at all, i try to really i do but it just does not like me at all :lol:

Lost track of time there...

Practice sessions have ended. Welcome to Round 1 - best of luck to everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back