Ridiculous difficulty in Speedster Trophy

• Thread starter Real-GT
  • 36 comments
RenesisEvo
Looks like the computer just can't handle your car... :indiff:

hahah, thats great!
Its fully tuned with the middle one of the tune suspensions (dont know the name of it)

Wonder if my B-spec driver can handle the car? :)

For the Speedster races, you can fully tune and mod your car, and still get 200 A-spec, as long as you don´t go for lvl 3 weightreduction.

And I also had the glitch where the car came off track before the start on Autumn Ring, but I won it anyway.

Fletch
I did the Speedster trophy yesterday, and in race 2 (I think it was) my car went off the track in the first corner before the race even started! When the race started I was a long way behind all the other cars. I did the race 2 more times and it was the same all times! has anybody else had the same unfortunate start in that race?

I have seen that happen to AI goons, when following my car on a warmup lap, when my car was much faster, and I had qualified it to put it on pole. I assumed that there is a rule which states that the AI MUST follow the car in front at a certain distance on the warmup sequence no matter what... even if it doesn't actually have the grip to do so. It falls off the road trying to keep up with a much faster car.

If you have a standard or low grip Speedster against a field of modified ones, perhaps it's just trying to keep up and can't. Better tyres or a suspension mod would then solve it, but make the race less interesting...

On the other hand I could be completely wrong.

Fletch
I did the Speedster trophy yesterday, and in race 2 (I think it was) my car went off the track in the first corner before the race even started! When the race started I was a long way behind all the other cars. I did the race 2 more times and it was the same all times! has anybody else had the same unfortunate start in that race?

All cars gets a great line through the corner...

Except my little red Speedster :indiff:

Out in the gravel collecting dust and losing speed

back on the road, look at the distance to the other cars

The race starts and I have to gain even more ground to catch up to the others :mad:

It also happened to me, after putting racing medium on my Speedster Turbo it didn't drive off the road but touched the gravel ;)

Latest Posts

Back