RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Hey Ridox, I just wanted to draw your attention to an article that featured on the Road and Track website recently.
Titled 'The Ten Fastest Production Cars to Ever Lap the Nurburgring',
It has replays for some of the cars that might provide some interesting viewing should anyone be curious. Apologies for not having the link details available.
The top 10 laps are as follows:
  • Porsche 918 Spyder 6:57:00
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce 6:59:73
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo 7:08:68
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 7:12:13
  • Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package 7:14:64
  • Porsche 911 (997.2)GT2 RS 7:18:00
  • Nissan GT-R '13 7:19:10
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 7:19:63
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 7:22:68
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 7:25:00
I have tested all the cars that are available in GT6 on Sports Hard tyres and, in comparison, some of the times are faster and some slower.

Hello, i have an idea this week, i was founding some things on cars etc, and i see the Dodge Challenger Hellcat, maybe a good car to replicate ?

Hey Ridox, I just wanted to draw your attention to an article that featured on the Road and Track website recently.
Titled 'The Ten Fastest Production Cars to Ever Lap the Nurburgring',
It has replays for some of the cars that might provide some interesting viewing should anyone be curious. Apologies for not having the link details available.
The top 10 laps are as follows:
  • Porsche 918 Spyder 6:57:00
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce 6:59:73
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo 7:08:68
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 7:12:13
  • Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package 7:14:64
  • Porsche 911 (997.2)GT2 RS 7:18:00
  • Nissan GT-R '13 7:19:10
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 7:19:63
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 7:22:68
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 7:25:00
I have tested all the cars that are available in GT6 on Sports Hard tyres and, in comparison, some of the times are faster and some slower.

For those laptime, the tyres are very soft and grippy in real, only the aventador can do it in comfort soft, all others are sport hard/sport mediums ;)

Sorry for not updating the news about my PS3,because I just made up my mind to buy another PS3 instead...Anyway,Ridox I just saw your comment about playing MGS V.What console are you playing on?If that's PS4,we may become ally when MGO comes out LOL.And how do you feel about it so far?To me,it's really fun.I've just kept on doing Side Ops for days and almost forgot to progress on the story :P

Wow! That's one slick car... Push To Pass. Interesting...I'd love to take this car for a zip around Brands Hatch in real life. Oh, man... :D
I like it all except for the push to pass.
That button should be relabeled the "I couldn't get past with skill so I needed a horsepower advantage" button. Call me old school traditional but I put it in the same category as KERS, DRS and all the other hocus pocus invading racing these days :rolleyes: :grumpy:

I like it all except for the push to pass.
That button should be relabeled the "I couldn't get past with skill so I needed a horsepower advantage" button. Call me old school traditional but I put it in the same category as KERS, DRS and all the other hocus pocus invading racing these days :rolleyes: :grumpy:
I agree with you. I should have put the eyerolls after the word "Interesting" in my post. I think DRS is so stupid in Formula 1 racing. Ok, so you can't get around me...Lap after lap you're stuck to my bumper, but you can't pull off an actual pass...So, now YOU get to press a button that's going to make your car quite faster than my car on the straightaway section of the track?! How the F is that fair?! Honestly, DRS is a big part of why I don't really get all that excited for Formula 1 racing anymore. There are other things I dislike, but DRS is a big one.

I agree with you. I should have put the eyerolls after the word "Interesting" in my post. I think DRS is so stupid in Formula 1 racing. Ok, so you can't get around me...Lap after lap you're stuck to my bumper, but you can't pull off an actual pass...So, now YOU get to press a button that's going to make your car quite faster than my car on the straightaway section of the track?! How the F is that fair?! Honestly, DRS is a big part of why I don't really get all that excited for Formula 1 racing anymore. There are other things I dislike, but DRS is a big one.
And my comment comes from an Aussie that has watched Mark Webber & now Daniel Ricciardo drive for Red Bull. Sure they may have won the Championship 4 years in a row but they also build masses of downforce into their cars that mean they're as slow as wet week in a straightline. I can't recall ever seeing a Red Bull record the fastest speed through a speed trap but I can remember seeing them record the slowest speeds. If it wasn't for DRS, a Red Bull wouldn't have passed a single car on the straights in the last 5 or 6 years! Does it really take a genius to work out it's so much easier to pass another car on the straight bits than it is to try and get around one in the twisty bits? Sure you might qualify well on a clear lap but during a race it's a completely different story. It's not GT6 with ghost cars that you can drive through.

Looks awesome, will get it built when I play next time, have been addicted to MGS V lately :cool: There are many cars I have been meaning to post :( Like Amuse 350Z, CTS-V and E60 M5 :)
Sweet! I can't wait to build all three of those cars. I'm in Ridox Replica withdrawal. :lol:

Oh a side note, my new laptop has finally entered the final phase of production (they send me an email every time it moves to a new phase). It should ship in the next 2 days...I can't wait! :D

Just to let my friends in Ridox Replica Garage know, I'll be building some tracks over the next few days... I just put up my first creation. It's not great. It's too big, not technical enough....But, it works fine for a higher speed type of track. I've also added a couple tracks that I found on friends pages.

To access my tracks, go into COMMUNITY > FRIENDS > ALB123 > Shared Tracks

EDIT: Country Road, Stage A is a track that I grabbed from a friend's page. I really like this course. It's lower speed, very technical in Death Valley. I was tearing around in the Ridox Replica F430 Scuderia on Comfort Soft tires. I swear, it feels like they increased the grip on CS tires - this thing was just glued to the track. I know they didn't increase the grip, Ridox just did an amazing job with the suspension on this car. My God!! It was carving this track up.

TAISAN StarCard Ferrari F40 GT/LM F120AB #34 & #40
JGTC 1994-1995
2:10.637 at Suzuka 1995

Special Build Replica TAISAN Ferrari F40 JGTC
Sports Medium

CAR : Ferrari F40 '92
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs - JGTC Spec

Horsepower: 471 HP / 478 PS at 7000 RPM
Torque: 425.2 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1200 kg ( JGTC Min Weight )
Ballast : 88 kg
Ballast Position : 11
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60
Performance Points: 538

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : +1 Inch Up ENKEI RP03 Type RC in Black
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa or Black
Car Number
Base Type C
Typeface Type A
Number 40 or 34

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 81 101 ( track lowered)
Spring Rate: 8.04 11.69
Dampers (Compression): 7 6
Dampers (Extension): 7 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.16 0.23

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ferrari FISA/CSAI Homologated Close Ratio Gear Set and Final F40 LM / GT
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.662
Set Auto Max Speed to 220kmh / 137mph ( lowest )
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.727
2nd 1.929
3rd 1.471
4th 1.211
5th 1.050
Final Gear : 2.949 - Calculated effective final taking into account idler gear ( special close ratio spec )
Optimum Shift Point : 7400-7700 RPM ( as in real life )

LSD -ZF Self Locking LSD with 60% Lock and Medium Preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

AERO
Rear = 50 ( fixed )

Brake Balance:
7/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/4, for ABS 1 7/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Coming Soon.

ENJOY :cheers:
Can you give me the tune for 760hp version of F40 LM.It set faster laptimes than an F1 GTR.And yes it really did had 760hp rather than 513 hp.

@ALB123
I managed to break real life record of Mika Hakkinen record 7:11 with CS tires and with DS3.Watch my video of doing it onboard

Last edited:
Hey @Ridox2JZGTE - I finally got my laptop in a few days ago and so, I'm finally playing Assetto Corsa. I love it!! I know some people don't like the fact that you don't upgrade cars or that stuff, but I've always wanted to drive replicas anyway, so this is perfect for me. Especially since I can't tune worth a damn anyway. :lol:

Of course, there IS some tuning in Assetto Corsa as far as suspension and/or alignment is concerned. I really haven't played with that stuff too much. I've adjusted camber a little bit on a couple of cars and reduced some toe. It's strange...On a car like the La Ferrari you can't adjust the differential at all and I was shocked at how some cars have certain adjustable items while others don't. The full fledged race cars have a bunch of suspension parameters that can be adjusted...it's crazy!

I've taken a peak at some of the free community mods. It's great how many great cars and tracks are available for free download. I'm sure some suck, but I'll try to steer clear of those...

Hey @Ridox2JZGTE - Do you have anything to do with this car? Check it out HERE. I just added it to my car collection in Assetto Corsa. Just over 1 week with Assetto Corsa and I already have 300 cars. A lot of them suck though...I will probably remove them.

Hello!
I'm a big fan of your tunes, thank you for your work.
A question - where did you get the info for the weight distribution of the Ferrari F40?
I find no details on the internet, only the statement "~ 50: 50"

AC Schnitzer ACS4 Sport
W5OdAi6KiAyo1WLqkU_0.jpg

Car : M4 Coupe
Tyres :Comfort Soft to Sport Hard

Horsepower : 510 HP at 5800 RPM
Torque :475.7 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Weight : 1612kg, 115kg of ballast at -17 position
/1506kg, 9kg of ballast at -17 position (only for the sachsenring record lap)
Weight distribution : 52.6/47.4
Power Limiter : 96.7%

533PP

Parts :

Paint : Sakhir Orange

Install : Intake Tuning
Sport Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sport
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Customizable Suspension Kit

(Install all parts and change oil)

Aero Parts : Aero kit A
Custom wing A

Aero set to 20 (max)

OPTIONAL - custom wing :
Wing mount type B
Wing type H
Winglets type J
Height -2
Width -1

Wheels : +1 OZ Envy 5H, paint it black.

GiauaT8Em3W4OLUyg4_0.jpg

The Setup :

2 differents suspension setup; Street and Racing.

Racing / KW Clubsport, specially set for the M4, and adjusted camber (used in the Sachsenring record lap):

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 110
Spring Rate: 10.26 14.28
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 2.0 2.0
Toe Angle: -0.06 0.12

Street :

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 125
Spring Rate: 5.00 6.65
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 1.4 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.06 0.12

0LEhdJaNxDdJsFkr7_0.jpg

LSD - BMW M Variable Lock

Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 40

Brake Balance :

Set 6/7 for racing setup, 5/5 for road setup. All are tested without ABS and any assistances.

NOTES

The ACS4 Sport is an incredible modified M4 by Ac Schnitzer, a german tuner. Very powerful, this car in sport hard is capable of 2:17:5xx at Bathurst with Racing Tune.

Ac Schnitzer propose 2 suspension setup, one semi-lowered (that i call Road), and one full lowered (Racing). The racing have a homemade suspension by AC with cooperation of KW. Normally racing mode use sport hard, road mode use confort soft.

I upgrade the engine to have the closest torque and power of the real one. Not a gigantic delivery of power, but that's enough to burn tyres :D

Transmission and LSD are the original, same for weight (that i corrected from official AC Schnitzer weight).

Hope you'll enjoy it, fun with both setup, i wait your reviews for my first replica ;)

Tune updated with correct suspension, weight and LSD. Need some improvements, maybe I will update this in the next week. ;)

Enjoy it ! :D

Hi all, I had an idea while I am bored during these holidays... I will open a garage with some tunes, and replicas :D

Very good tune for the M4 Schnitzer.
My best after 5 laps at the Red Bull-Ring:

Variante Street:
Tires Comfort Soft
1:46,359

Variante Race:
Tires Sport Medium
1:40,383

All off, only ABS = 1

Thx. :cheers:
Here is the laptime with SH, best of 5 laps:
Race