Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Lips = Fun for Music Fans

• Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 40 comments
That turned out pretty good.
I added a pic of my guitar to my reply above. Its a pic from RB1 but its the same guitar.
I need to get a pic of my drumset. I have the most expensive drumset. I think I might do the Hamgurgler.

Superman and napoleon dynamite turned out great. How do you get those action pics?
Moved pics to post#29.

Last edited:
I added some action shots from the Rockband.com site in post #29. You can even have shirts, stickers, posters, keychains, and figurines made out of your character.
Those turned out nice DG and thanks for the info about the site.

I added Uncle Rico to post #29. You can see the football over the mountain on his shirt and 82' on his arms. lol Still a work in progress.

I got GH world tour for christmas! it is to easy i beat the songs on medium in 7 hours and i am now on Hard and im half way through i have orded GH3 so i can beat that havent played it in a while but as far as i can remember people keep telling me that Through The Fire And Flames is the best song on the GH3!

I got GH world tour for christmas! it is to easy i beat the songs on medium in 7 hours and i am now on Hard and im half way through i have orded GH3 so i can beat that havent played it in a while but as far as i can remember people keep telling me that Through The Fire And Flames is the best song on the GH3!
Thats the worst part about GHWT is how short it is. As you pointed out you can beat GHWT in 1 day. You wont beat all the tours in Rock Band 2 within a year. RB2 is easily 100x longer.

Updated post #29 with these Uncle Rico pics. I even found a headband hair combo that was perfect. :)
uncle_rico.jpg

I made a logo for my band.
Yes, it's the same font used in the RB logo itself, i just felt like using it, it's still waiting for approval. Will most likely be disapproved.

ACM - Asian Chow Mein, don't ask about the name, i'll only say i wasn't the one who came up with that name,

If i did own the game myself, I would totally make everyone into a Blue Man Group member.

Attachments

• ACM Title.jpg
    ACM Title.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
I had great night last night in RB2. I FINALLY beat Disturbed Indestructible on drums on expert by myself last night. I ended up with 86% and a 77 note streak. Youtube that video and you will understand why I am happy. :)
Still trying to higher than 97% in Maps on expert on drums. I keep getting 96%.

Back