Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Funchal
Mariorip1977
Hi, I'm looking FOR:

- RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 must be 0/0 - Pending from StarLight

- RUF BTR '86 must be 0/0
- RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0

I give 5 Paints + 5 Horns + 3 Set of gear for one car.

I have all mattes; colour shifts; Chrome Gold/Silver/orange; Midnight Purple I & II
I'm open to Offers and Donations!

SCHEDULLE

StarLight - - August 24 - My RUF CTR2 '96 0/0 (PSN: BlueSkyHawk) ||| Incoming RUF Yellow Bird 0/0

Last edited:
I have all of them but with 0 switches but a few miles. I dont think these cars are easy to get in 0/0 which is the reason for no replies. I think the offer is good.

i know :-(! but that's why i also look for the year tickets (86 & 87), the other one, - RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0, this is going to be harder to get, the 2000 B'day ticket as 91 Cars!!!

Mariorip1977
i know :-(! but that's why i also look for the year tickets (86 & 87), the other one, - RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0, this is going to be harder to get, the 2000 B'day ticket as 91 Cars!!!

loool. Good luck

Mariorip1977
I know this ain't gonna be easy, but... i need to try or i start to get bored from GT5.

lol. bored already? Theres so much more stuff such as doing Time trials with your fav cars on different tracks. Cant wait for my Apex Book to arrive :)

lol. bored already? Theres so much more stuff such as doing Time trials with your fav cars on different tracks. Cant wait for my Apex Book to arrive :)

i know... i know.... That's what i'm doing this days, and the seasonal races...

Mariorip1977
i know... i know.... That's what i'm doing this days, and the seasonal races...

I know this is the wrong place for this issue but. Ah Well :lol:. Im looking to actually create a master database containing all Times for all cars on all tracks.

Mariorip1977
All Times for all cars on all tracks?
That work will be huge!!!!

It will keep me going for atleast 2 thousand days. lol joking. Well..not all cars. Just the Top 100 cars or so. Definetely not the diahatsus, Renault amegane '00, Pontiac Vibes etc.

Even just with those will be huge! I have most of the best cars in the game and i've already +/- 380 cars

Ola Mario,

I have the Yellow Bird for you 0/0.
And the RUF BTR '86 (0/0).
Can only trade after the 23th of August.

Which RUF's 0/0 do you have?

PSN = BlueSkyHawk

Ola Mario,

I have the Yellow Bird for you 0/0.
And the RUF BTR '86 (0/0).
Can only trade after the 23th of August.

Which RUF's 0/0 do you have?

PSN = BlueSkyHawk

HI, I Have a
RUF CTR2 '96 0/0

and i'm pending one for the 20 August RUF RGT '00 0/0

HI, I Have a
RUF CTR2 '96 0/0

and i'm pending one for the 20 August RUF RGT '00 0/0

Okay, any colour will do except the RUF CTR2 pink one (already own).
Regarding the RUF RGT '00, I'm looking for these colours:

dark blue
silver metallic
gunmetal

Please let me know what you have.
Obrigado.
BSH

My RUF CTR2 '96 0/0, is a dark one (I don't know the colour for sure, but I'm certain that is not Pink, in 2 hours i can see the colour when i'm at home).
The other one, RUF RGT '00, i can only confirm that when i receive them on 20.

Do you want to schedule now my RUF CTR2 '96 0/0 for your Yellow Bird on 23? and when i get the RUF RGT '00 i tell you something about his colour.

Thank's

My RUF CTR2 '96 0/0, is a dark one (I don't know the colour for sure, but I'm certain that is not Pink, in 2 hours i can see the colour when i'm at home).
The other one, RUF RGT '00, i can only confirm that when i receive them on 20.

Do you want to schedule now my RUF CTR2 '96 0/0 for your Yellow Bird on 23? and when i get the RUF RGT '00 i tell you something about his colour.

Thank's

Yes, that's okay ... can we schedule the trade for the 24th?
On the 23th I have already a deal.

No one?

- Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 must be 0/0 (Vibrant Red)
- RUF BTR '86 must be 0/0 or a 1986 B'day ticket
- RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0

I trade for 5 paints + 5 Horns for each car/Ticket from the today.
I have all mattes; colour shifts; Chrome Gold/Silver/orange; Midnight Purple I & II

Last edited:
According to GSD list on this site you can get the following:

RUF RGT00-level 9 ticket
RUF BTR 86-level 9 ticket

only 31 cars on that better odds!

RUF CTR 96- on level 12 ticket

only 27 cars on that, better odds again1

hope this helps.

According to GSD list on this site you can get the following:

RUF RGT00-level 9 ticket
RUF BTR 86-level 9 ticket

only 31 cars on that better odds!

RUF CTR 96- on level 12 ticket

only 27 cars on that, better odds again1

hope this helps.

Thanks i new that, but the ones i want is:

RUF BTR '86 (I can get from a 86 Bday ticket - Only 6 Cars - that's why i'm asking for the ticket also, if i get the ticket i don't care about the car)
But.... my problem is the - RUF 3400S '00, this one i only can get from a 2000 Bday ticket (91 cars !!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back