RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Untamed Pony Ferrari F40 '92 Elite
Requested By: GTMail
ycuPD.jpg

585BHP - 570PP - 1125KG

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.837
2nd Gear - 2.902
3rd Gear - 1.955
4th Gear - 1.417
5th Gear - 1.077
Final Gear - 2.691
Top Speed 255Mph (After changes 228Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 13
Acceleration - 21
Braking - 17

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-6
Spring Rate: 12.0/14.7
Dampers Ext.: 7/8
Dampers Comp: 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber Angle: 2.4/2.8
Toe Angle: -0.45/0.40

Brake Balance
8/5

Comments
This car is simply put..... basically a premium yellowbird with insane amounts of oversteer that just makes you want to pull your hair out!!
Now we at RVR beleive that the problem is solved with this tune altough the handling is not the best its at least 100000000 times better than before!!!
Simply put you will need this tune on your F40 to stay alive with an untamed pony!

Enjoy :D

Your Comments on the tune would be nice too!

Tune also works (not as well) on a fully tuned F40

Alright. Last night I slapped the Camaro Z28 and F40 Elite tunes onto 2 cars I has sitting in my garage for no reason at all. I think I'm in love <3

Ferrari F40 Elite: Extremely fun car to drive! This car isn't dulled out the way other tunes can be. It's not the fastest of cars but that doesn't matter to me because whenever I take this car out to drive it gives me a smile. Great tune!

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been doing any reviews, its hard to keep up!! :lol: I'll be posting a few soon and I'll try to catch up!

Sorry I haven't been doing any reviews, its hard to keep up!! :lol: I'll be posting a few soon and I'll try to catch up!

Hahaha yeah I do post the tunes quite fast (just be glad theres not 2 tuners posting all of the time :) )

Lady In Red McLaren MP4-12C '10 Elite
3OGM4.jpg

750BHP - 620PP - 1150KG

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Custom Spoiler
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero
0/28

Transmission
1st Gear - 5.291
2nd Gear - 3.339
3rd Gear - 2.384
4th Gear - 1.771
5th Gear - 1.353
6th Gear - 1.077
7th Gear - 0.894
Final Gear - 3.540
Top Speed 261Mph (After changes 240Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 6
Acceleration - 32
Braking - 9

Suspension
Ride Height: -35/-20
Spring Rate: 13.5/14.7
Dampers Ext.: 6/6
Dampers Comp: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.15

Brake Balance
7/4

Comments
Lady In Red aka Mclaren MP4-12C is a very impressive car for its price! It shifts extremely fast which leads to better acceleration.... there is one problem though that completely ruins this car: oversteer, this car had so much oversteer I couldn't believe it for a supercar from 2010!!!
Well as usual RVR has fixed the problem once again with much better handling and WAY less oversteer... just one thing don't do TOO fast around the corners or else it might slide a bit!
Enjoy :sly:

Please leave you thoughts and feedback on this tune!

Last edited:
May 29 2011, 4:21 PM
Dylans1o Ate a muffin! (.....mmmm) Online Now!
Black Betty Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02 Elite
Requested By: GTMail
Click to Enlarge

670BHP - 599PP - 1264Kg

This part confused me a bit, seems like it's the specs for the skyline tune. Ctrl+v mistake? ;)

Review: Its a big Skyline Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98
VcNGQ.jpg

I was expecting this car to roll around with loads of understeer and just be plain horrible! I was pleasantly surprised! The standard tuned Stagea is actually a nice and tight little car. No dramatics, although it obviously isn't the fastest car in the world!

If I'm honest I didn't really think this car need a tune.
When you first use the new tune you are unlikely to notice any difference between the two, they feel very similar...

Still a tight and tidy car you'll be sure to have fun with, complete with a half second advantage.

Trial Mountain Circuit Times:

Standard tune: 1:28.612

RVR tune: 1:28.039

Current Leaderboard:
  1. Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '09- 1:22.972
  2. AMUSE Nismo 380RS Superleggera- 1:23.078
  3. Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98- 1:28.039
  4. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650
  5. Renualt 5 Turbo '80- 1:31.358

Thanks for Rekve for supplying the car for me to test :)

Last edited:
Review: Its a big Skyline Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98
VcNGQ.jpg

I was expecting this car to roll around with loads of understeer and just be plain horrible! I was pleasantly surprised! The standard tuned Stagea is actually a nice and tight little car. No dramatics, although it obviously isn't the fastest car in the world!

If I'm honest I didn't really think this car need a tune.
When you first use the new tune you are unlikely to notice any difference between the two, they feel very similar...

Still a tight and tidy car you'll be sure to have fun with, complete with a half second advantage.

Standard tune: 1:28.612

RVR tune: 1:28.039

Current Leaderboard:
  3. Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98- 1:28.039
  4. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650
  5. Renualt 5 Turbo '80- 1:31.358

At least its 1/2 sec faster! and if handles good then your golden!

Review: This is a RALLY CAR?!? Renualt 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
bfp9Z.jpg

THIS, is hands down one of my favourite cars. When I saw this agggeeesss ago in the UCD I just HAD to pick it up, however being obsessed by speed and getting the most out of every car back then, like most I whacked everything I could on it.

This is a recipe for disaster, you end up with a car that handles like nothing else and not in the good way! Although with some fiddling you can get it up to 200Mph the stock tune really doesn't like corners. You either crawl round slower than a bicycle or powerslide into a uncontrollable crash.

The RVR tune is truly a miracle! You wouldn't believe it was the same car!
This new Renualt 5 "Red Valley" Rally Car now handles like a dream!

I don't really need to say much more, I'll let the times speak for them selves....

Standard tune: 1:28.871

RVR tune: 1:24.974 (Yes, that is a 24)

Current Leaderboard:
  3. Renualt 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85- 1:24.974
  4. Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98- 1:28.039
  5. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650
  6. Renualt 5 Turbo '80- 1:31.358

Review: Yellow Car! Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02
Kjtve.jpg

Despite the interesting colour choice :sly: this Merc' was a surprisingly fun and sporty. I was expecting a slow and rolling car, but I was very wrong (again). Quick and responsive this is a truly fun car to drive. It keeps you on edge, threatening to bite any moment but you can almost always save whatever it throws at you.

The tune however tames this beast into a very calm and collected balance. The driving itself was a little boring with this tune, with a little understeer and seemingly weaker braking I was a little disappointed.

I 'spose I can't argue with almost half a second quicker but personally I'd rather have the thrill of the ride...

Standard tune: 1:25.486

RVR tune: 1:25.022

Current Leaderboard:
  3. Renualt 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85- 1:24.974
  4. Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02- 1:25.022
  5. Nissan Stagea 260RS Autechversion '98- 1:28.039
  6. Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe- 1:28.650
  7. Renualt 5 Turbo '80- 1:31.358

Well I guess it's my turn to make some comments...

Ferrari F40 Elite: Extremely fun car to drive! This car isn't dulled out the way other tunes can be. It's not the fastest of cars but that doesn't matter to me because whenever I take this car out to drive it gives me a smile. Great tune!

Nissan GT-R Spec&#8226;V Nür- Most understeer is gone and laptimes have improved by over a second. Very fast car and it's not even fully modded. Can run faster lap times than my 700 hp Lamborghini. Great car!

Also the Camaro:

69' Z/28 Elite tune: First off I'm going to say that the Z/28 is the best handling vintage muscle car in the game and RVR's tune makes it that much better! This tune is good for a second or two off the original car's tune.

And with those comments I am waiting for the LP 560-4 Elite tune from you guys. All I have to say is that it has to have at least 700hp and of course SS tires.

Nissan GT-R SpecVR '09
iGVeE.jpg

867Bhp/1362Kg

What You Need
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvement!) (No Spoiler)
SPORTS SOFT TYRES

The Tune:

Transmission
242Mph

LSD
Initial Torque: 7/16
Acceleration: 16/38
Braking: 10/17

Torque Distribution
25/75

Suspension
Ride Height: -14/-20
Spring Rate: 14.1/11.2
Dampers Extension: 6/7
Dampers Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/5
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: 0.10/-0.10

Brake Balance
7/6

Comments
Welcome to the SpecV transformed into a speed monster, With this tune I put the car on Sports Soft Tyres so the car would handle with a pinch of oversteer thus making it a better car to drive!
Enjoy!

Do not put car on racing softs

Just a quick question, if it has 800+ horsepower then why not put racing softs on it?

Well I guess it's my turn to make some comments...

Nissan GT-R Spec•V Nür- Most understeer is gone and laptimes have improved by over a second. Very fast car and it's not even fully modded. Can run faster lap times than my 700 hp Lamborghini. Great car!
Thank you for such good comments!
Also the Camaro:

69' Z/28 Elite tune: First off I'm going to say that the Z/28 is the best handling vintage muscle car in the game and RVR's tune makes it that much better! This tune is good for a second or two off the original car's tune.
I love this tune as well so fun to drive!

And with those comments I am waiting for the LP 560-4 Elite tune from you guys. All I have to say is that it has to have at least 700hp and of course SS tires.
Im currently working on it, but I just finished another tune yesterday so I will post that before the Gallardo!

A Forgotten Beast Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97
arDnK.jpg

650BHP - 577PP - 1270KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No Rigidity Improvment)
Racing soft

The Tune

Transmission
217Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 12
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 10

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-25
Spring Rate: 9.5/8.5
Dampers Ext.: 6/5
Dampers Comp: 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.15

Brake Balance
5/6

Comments
A car that packs the punch but lost its popularity the Z28 Coupe was a fan favorite in GT 1&2 due to its great performance and good price but lost its popularity over time!
This car has what you could call everything steer which means oversteer and understeer all rolled into one car which is never good!!
RVR has fixed the oversteer problem and dramatically reduced the understeer which is always good!
Enjoy
:D

Last edited:
Green Giant High End Performance G37
Requested By: mrkevans
zsNm9.jpg

655Bhp - 607PP - 1266KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvment)
Racing Softs

The Tune

Aero
15/35

Transmission
224Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 14

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-30
Spring Rate: 9.7/11.2
Dampers Ext.: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.4
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance
5/6

Comments
If im honest I didn't think this car needed a tune but it was a request so why not! Well i noticed the understeer in this car was pretty high but it was easy to get rid of!
Well I fixed the problem making the car more drivable and in the process I found out if you crash very badly the cars hood will pop open.... pretty neat!
Enjoy
:D

Last edited:
Dylans1o
Green Giant High End Performance G37
Requested By: mrkevans

655Bhp - 607PP - 1266KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvment)
Racing Softs

The Tune

Aero
15/35

Transmission
224Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 45
Braking - 14

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-30
Spring Rate: 9.7/11.2
Dampers Ext.: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.4
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance
5/6

Comments
If im honest I didn't think this car needed a tune but it was a request so why not! Well i noticed the understeer in this car was pretty high but it was easy to get rid of!
Well I fixed the problem making the car more drivable and in the process I found out if you crash very badly the cars hood will pop open.... pretty neat!
Enjoy :D

Thanks for the tune, just ran it online twice and won both races, Another great tune from what I consider the hottest tuners on gtplanet at this time.

Back