RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Indeed would you like to see a pic?

Nope was just curious. That was one of the cars I was looking at.

Think with mine I gave it everything then used ballast a maybe a touch of power limiter to get back to 500.

Used the ballast to shift a little more weight rearward. Would be interesting to see how the power to weight numbers compare.

hmmmm well I took 6 anyway :P

NBSPN.jpg

J6KI4.jpg

mfz8L.jpg

hJniQ.jpg

82rIA.jpg

hfDFz.jpg

Hands down one of the most useful, most helpful Tuning Garages on this forum. If you need reviews for any car im more than willing. Most of them im using :P Thanks again Dylan!

Hands down one of the most useful, most helpful Tuning Garages on this forum. If you need reviews for any car im more than willing. Most of them im using :P Thanks again Dylan!

Really only saw this now :lol: your welcome for the usefulness and helpfulness that RVR gave you! :) As always I really appricate reviews and with the review and request policy, so yea you can get me to tune a car for you if you review a tune!

Really only saw this now :lol: your welcome for the usefulness and helpfulness that RVR gave you! :) As always I really appricate reviews and with the review and request policy, so yea you can get me to tune a car for you if you review a tune!

I see a review in the near future! 👍

I have some requests if you're not too busy?
Not sure what the EXACT models are so i'll PM your PSN if that's ok :)
I will be away from thursday until monday so any requests will start being released by as soon as possible but other than that go ahead and i'll see what I can do!

Hey add me i have tryed some of these and they are awsome

I will add when I get a chance later on just send me a FR
Ferrari reviews coming up by tommorow for the new seasonals!

Thanks

There is a question regarding your FF Shootout entrants setup in the thread for said shootout. Hoping you have time to drop by and clarify things for the test drivers.

By the way I think you picked the absolute hardest FTO to find on purpose!:lol: No one seems to be finding it although one has been donated to the testers so far. I've got multiple copies of all the other FTOs now I think, but still haven't found a '94 GPX:irked:

Anyways thanks for participating in the shootout and enjoy your trip.

Caterham Seven Fireblade Supercharged Edition By RVR
Base Car: Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Requested By:Tomhart9
iCt0E.jpg

199Bhp - 595PP - 369Kg

What to buy:
Engine Rebuild
Oil Change
Supercharger
Fully Custom Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.314
2nd Gear - 3.153
3rd Gear - 2.472
4th Gear - 1.992
5th Gear - 1.652
6th Gear - 1.396
Final Gear - 3.270
Top Speed 174Mph (After changes 168Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 15
Acceleration - 48
Braking - 22

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-7
Spring Rate: 9.1/4.3
Dampers Ext.: 6/3
Dampers Comp: 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 1.8/2.2
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.05

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
The Caterham Seven Fireblade is a car that many people have but not many tuners tuned (I think!)..... Anywho back to the car! The car is hated by my collegue Zach!
The car has that kind of handling where you think its great until mid corner where the car begins to severely oversteer and possibly spins out!
The problem is now solved with almost F1 style handling!
Enjoy
:D

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
njsYS.jpg

717BHP - 652PP - 1080KG

What to buy:
High RPM Turbo
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero
35/60

Transmission
1st Gear - 2.817
2nd Gear - 1.937
3rd Gear - 1.472
4th Gear - 1.195
5th Gear - 0.970
6th Gear - 0.789
Final Gear - 4.124
Top Speed 224mph (After changes 221Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 14
Acceleration - 49
Braking - 24

Suspension
Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring Rate: 16.8/18.2
Dampers Ext: 8/8
Dampers Comp: 9/10
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/7
Camber Angle: 1.5/1.7
Toe Angle: -0.14/0.17

Brake Balance
8/6

Comments
This in my opinion this car is the nicest looking fictional GT car out of all of them but like other race cars oversteer is a problem!
Luckily I fixed the problem offline and greatly reduced the oversteer online!
Hope you enjoy! Also when online keep it easy in the in the corners but offline you should be fine!
Enjoy
:D

Lol! After getting a bloody nose from the Monkeys, he's come to you guys asking the same question! And he still hasn't changed the problem Mafia_boy pointed out! It's a Tuning Garage, not the whole forum, if you have questions, address the tuners.

Onboy123
Lol! After getting a bloody nose from the Monkeys, he's come to you guys asking the same question! And he still hasn't changed the problem Mafia_boy pointed out! It's a Tuning Garage, not the whole forum, if you have questions, address the tuners.

Do u ever drove a 2d?the acceleration of him in the beginning of the 1st gear is a 🤬!!

Did u ever drive a 2d?the acceleration of him/it in the beginning of the 1st gear is a 🤬!!
Sorry about that, I had to correct it for me to understand……in that case, try lengthening the gears a bit, or start from 2nd gear……

Onboy123
Sorry about that, I had to correct it for me to understand……in that case, try lengthening the gears a bit, or start from 2nd gear……

It's all ok!english is my 2nd language.

Hey Dylan quick question I have just received a new car and I would like you to tune it it's the 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version)'08 I want it to handle well and drive fast I will send you the car ok?

Last edited:
Hey Dylan quick question I have just received a new car and I would like you to tune it it's the 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version)'08 I want it to handle well and drive fast I will send you the car ok?

No need to sent I have it myself also I will tune as I have no other requests yet! Expect it in a few days!

Hello I am new to this forum, but I have been playing these Gran Turismo games for years now! I have recently found this forum and I stumbled upon your tunes, more specifically, I have been using your Zonda R '09 Tune and it is a thing of beauty! Absolutely amazing how the car feels and drives now.

I have seen you take requests, so I wanted to request a tune for the GT by Citroen Race car and also the Ferrari 458 Italia. I can provide both cars fully tuned if need be as I already have both of them. Thank you very much!

Latest Posts

Back