S800 RSC Race Car and Clio Race Car, will trade 2 cars for 1, LOTS available

• Thread starter zonderf
  • 162 comments
I have the R8 LMS in PhantomSchwarz, looking at next Monday or Tuesday for a trade.

Hey Zonder,

I have a 0 miles 350Z LM - will do it for your F10 can trade in 7 hours when I get off work. Happy to send first so send me a friend request now, and I'll accept and send the car tonight (my time). Send the F10 once you receive it - simple. PM me. Cheers

Hey Zonder,

I have a 0 miles 350Z LM - will do it for your F10 can trade in 7 hours when I get off work. Happy to send first so send me a friend request now, and I'll accept and send the car tonight (my time). Send the F10 once you receive it - simple. PM me. Cheers

That works, I'll send the friend request now and will send the F10 when I get home from work tomorrow afternoon

Need F2007

Offer : Elise 111R Race Modified
Or... Suzuki Cappucino Race Modified
Or.. Challenger R/t Race Modified...
Or... a Carbon X1
or.. a jaguar XJ13
or.. a Ferrari p4 330
or.. a 2J

EDIT : or a Tuscan Speed 6 Race modded

Last edited:
Need F2007

Offer : Elise 111R Race Modified
Or... Suzuki Cappucino Race Modified
Or.. Challenger R/t Race Modified...
Or... a Carbon X1
or.. a jaguar XJ13
or.. a Ferrari p4 330
or.. a 2J

EDIT : or a Tuscan Speed 6 Race modded

F2007 account is done till tomorrow's reset

I like it the way its modded now, and I don't really want to buy a new one

Not sure which cat that is check my garage, if I have it I would like a level 24 or 21 ticket. O mile BMW M3 GTR RC

Not sure which cat that is check my garage, if I have it I would like a level 24 or 21 ticket. O mile BMW M3 GTR RC

it's not a real car, I just looked to see if I could find it and it's not in the game...I'm an idiot. I've got a level 21 ticket, do you have any of the RM's I'm looking for? Don't really need the M3

edit...I see you have the Z06 RM, if you have that available I'll trade for the 21 ticket

I have the Camaro SS RM '10, Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06, Elise 111R RM '04, Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95, and the Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00. I would like the f2007, let me know which rm car you would like.

I have the Camaro SS RM '10, Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06, Elise 111R RM '04, Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95, and the Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00. I would like the f2007, let me know which rm car you would like.

z06, add me on psn- zonderf

Back